tadtad31

Ign: tadtad31

steam Id: 76561198039147591

Warns: 0

Time zone: cst

Playtime: 108 hours and 23 seconds as of time of wrighting

I have both team speak and a mic

I can record both full video and clips 

I have little past experience i was staff for 2-3 weeks on a now shut down server

Though I have very little time on the server most of it is late at night around 8pm to about 3 to 4 am sometimes. Due to the fact im on late at night I am on when people are most likely to break rules and run ramped. I will not deny the fact i have been one of the people rdming and breaking other rules I hate to see new players experiences ruined by the fact they cant leave spawn as they are being killed 24/7. I want to see a change in this witch is why im applying as i want the mass rdming at night to stop.

The second and i believe the more prominent reason i would like to apply for a staff position is i despise when my reports are not answered.  I hate when my reports are unanswered for long periods of time and by the time they are picked up my a staff member the issue has already been resolved.  Even if i may not be on when most reports come in I would want to answer reports in timely manner as i would want the same for my own reports. I would also try to end reports where a new player logs on and mass rdms for a good 5-10 minutes with people reporting them and nothing being done about it.

punishments: I have not been punished on any other server and the only time i have been on garnet is a 4 minute jail for rdm I was not warned for this however.

I have not had any previous applications.

I do have a job and go to high school Monday tru Fridays but am fully availably on weekends.

As stated above i do work and am actively in school but along with that i cast for Valorant and Overwatch tournament's but only 1-2 times a week.

Yes i have read the rules tadtad31 garnet (did I do that right I was confused as to how to do it)

I do not personally believe ANY one who has rdmed purposely in the past should ever have the chance to be staff. but Im going to say NEUTRAL because I have seen you in game and you have not caused me any problems, hours could be beefed up for sure. Good luck brother!!!

• Disagree 3

+1

every interaction i’ve had with you has been pleasant. i don’t think i should judge you based off a jail for rdm. i think we HAVE all had our little fun with killing our friends but nobody reports it. you don’t have any warns. i didn’t check your bans tho so hopefully im not +1 someone who’s been banned for mass. 

good luck.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

+1

My boi's grammar is horrendous, and he admitted to RDMing for fun. That being said. Compared to most DarkRP admins this man right here is a prime candidate. It is once in a blue moon where we find someone with not only a drive help but also an intellect unrivaled by 90% of DarkRP staff which is self-evident. As for his RDMs, he has done much less than most people who play Gmod. People are misunderstanding this man here. He is publicly admitting to RDM for the sake of putting himself in a position for forgiveness. Most lack the humility this man is displaying here. We all know nobody is without pasts or flaws, so I see his honesty as worthy of praise.

Edited by tranquilito
Forgot the +1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
5 minutes ago, tranquilito said:

Hope my boi tadtad gets his staff. Homie on fire over here. Inspired me to write an app myself. Y'all already you he's doing the most out here to make this server lit.💯

ur literally banned right now for mrdm. and he was seen MRDMing seems like a great great duo to add to the roster.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1vgFKP1Eer_W3Y/LDZQHWcD2DeK?invite=cr-MSx2UXUsMzQ4ODY1NDcs

Edited by Jbhh

-1 Small paragraphs I would like to see more reasoning why you should be staff and why you want to be a staff member. Decent amount of hours but i'd like to see you on more before you should become staff. Get to know more common players and staff members. You might get a referral next time you apply if you do. Yes you rdmed for fun I believe everyone at some point has done that. Although you shouldn't be rdming and then apply for staff. You need to not break rules cause you knew what you did was wrong. Wish you the best of luck though!