tadtad31 Staff Application v3

tadtad31

+1 
TadTad's activity and communication with other players make him the perfect choice to be a staff member. Most people may -1 just because they haven't interacted with him or talked to him before. but I believe that he should atleast have a chnace even if he has done some bad stuff in the past. 

+1. I haven't had many experiences with him but he has seemed nice in the few that I have had. He also has enough hours where I think he might have a better understanding of rules than some others. Even his responses on this application have been pretty nice, so he seems like he'd be a good fit for staff.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Will have to stay neutral on this one, unfortunately.

Had a lot of interactions with you and 90% of the time you've been pretty chill, I've based with you, sold printers, etc. And I do believe you would be willing to help out some new players or to help with admin sits that we need more hands on deck for. However I would agree with Jbhh that having two back-to-back bans as recently as a little more than 2 weeks ago is not starting off on a positive foot for staying on top of the rules. I don't doubt that this could just be a one-time event and that's the end of it, but it's more ideal to have a ban record that isn't so recent.

Either way, I'm rooting for ya if anything happens. Just no +1 at this moment.

On 10/20/2023 at 12:35 PM, Jbhh said:

-1. 2 bans in the past 15 days is not good in the slightest. Specifically when they are concurrent, you got unbanned and then re-banned in the same day.

https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A39440931

This is why my -1 will stay. 
 help your rep within the community by showing you understand rules and can follow em. 

On 10/20/2023 at 7:23 PM, tadtad31 said:

As Robert pointed out the grammar was very shitty so i went trough and fix all the errors i could spot and I thank all others for there criticisms of my application 

It's still not good lol.

+1 | Third time is a charm.

On 10/21/2023 at 12:21 AM, Finklemen said:

-1 i dont really like you that much and our first encounter wasnt the greatest and you sound pretty young (i know im young too)

Friendly fire will not be tolerated.

5 hours ago, Gordita said:

This is why my -1 will stay. 
 help your rep within the community by showing you understand rules and can follow em. 

Yeah he fr should have written his app while he was banned.

On 10/20/2023 at 10:50 PM, Monasticfire said:

+1 chill and a dedicated player 

How do you feel now that you've given him an unrequited +1?

+1: Those 2 recent bans are usually a red flag for someone seeking to be part of the staff team but not only you took the time to edit your app multiple times and take the criticism given to you, but you also seem to have a good reputation among the community despite this main downside, which in my book outbalances those 2 previous bans. Good luck!

• Friendly 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 Although you have been recently banned which I would usually instantly -1 for i do completely agree with Wendoly, you have taken the criticism from the community to improve the application itself which is awesome and most applicants dont do that. Grammar is something that many of us struggle with not just you so i wont hold it against you as I misspell and get words wrong all the time. Your hours are good and I think you could be a good addition to the team. Good luck!