In-game name: Tdizz 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:591101150
Staff members in-game name: No idea
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): n/a
Date & Time of incident: 10/22/23
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: "Persistent exploitation as a veteran player"
How long were you banned for?: 1 month
Proof of Ban:  image.png?ex=65483c99&is=6535c799&hm=d8ab3d822ef25cedbe89aad11dd910e551550b9c66d243b2eba46860aec94adb&
What happened? (include any proof):

I had done an "exploit" in a secluded area to test it out and clipped it because i saw no harm in what it was due to confirmation from Cyber sword giving clarification on what we could and could not do with the "exploit" 

The ban is for persistent exploiting which i haven't done before, haven't been warned for it before either. Was literally my first time ever doing it. Would like the anonymous staff member to give their proof to further justify the ban. 

@Nutter

Edited by tdizz
  • Like 3
  • Spicy 1
  • The Garnut

Hello @tdizz, as I mentioned, once the report is up we can discuss the information I was given.

Being that this instance where you had "exploited" the GL ammo was directly posted in the form of a medal clip into the management group by @Chicaa21 I followed up and asked if you were banned by any staff member for exploitation - being that this was the second time you were reported in the last 4 hour period for exploitation. This was verbally confirmed by @Chicaa21 as she mentioned over Discord "Also my phone is about to die but this is the second time that he has done this".

I had a little enlightenment moment and thought to myself "maybe staff haven't been enforcing our veteran players to not abuse this feature" and asked "was he made aware this is exploitation?" (referring to again, Tdizz), and got back the response "And yeah they were all made aware. Juice plague all of them. Hydra maybe not since he just now started being active" - indicating all players were made aware this is considered exploitation, later confirmed again by a screenshot of a management conversation.

follow up response from me:

"Just to confirm before I ban who was it that let him know 

i want to make sure Tdizz got a warning, because he's a "veteran" player"

and got back a very vague staff chat in which there's a higher up discussion of staff going over the fact that the usage of this entity to raid is infact 'exploitation' and assumed this was the 'ok' that players were made aware in-game or through Discord. (may have been my own oversight)

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
4 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Hello @tdizz, as I mentioned, once the report is up we can discuss the information I was given.

Being that this instance was directly posted into the management group by @Chicaa21 I followed up and asked if you were banned by any staff member for exploitation as this is not the first occurrence of a complaint today against yourself ( @tdizz) with the first one being posted just hours before on the forums.

Confirmed by @Chicaa21 "Also my phone is about to die but this is the second time that he has done this" in our management chat.

I had a little enlightement moment and thought to myself "maybe staff haven't been enforcing our veteran players to not abuse this feature" and asked "was he made aware this is exploitation?" (referring to again, Tdizz), and got back the response "And yeah they were all made aware
Juice plague all of them
Hydra maybe not since he just now started being active" - indicating all players were made aware this is considered exploitation.

and got back a very vague staff chat in which there's a higher up discussion of staff going over the fact that the usage of this entity to raid is infact 'exploitation' and assumed this was the 'ok' that players were made aware in-game or through Discord. (may have been my own oversight)

Hydra was one of the people in the base when i used it, I invited some people inside the base to come and see. It was my first time ever doing it, never been told otherwise. So unless I can see any facts against this just feels very one sided ban. These last 2 weeks have just been a horrible experience, strongly considering just not playing anymore and resigning permanently I appreciate the help though. 

Edited by tdizz
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, tdizz said:

Hydra was one of the people in the base when i used it, I invited some people inside the base to come and see. It was my first time ever doing it, never been told otherwise. So unless I can see any facts against this just feels very one sided ban.

I agree, the reason for tagging @Chicaa21 is i'd like a follow-up, being that she mentioned everybody was given a warning against doing so, and i'd like this to be confirmed, if it's not, you will be unbanned and compensated for your EX-41

1 minute ago, Nutter said:

I agree, the reason for tagging @Chicaa21 is i'd like a follow-up, being that she mentioned everybody was given a warning against doing so, and i'd like this to be confirmed, if it's not, you will be unbanned and compensated for your EX-41

Yeah I had no idea that it was now being a banable offence just up until I was banned. It wouldn't make much sense for me to do something of that caliber especially with a clean ban record across the board on garnet servers. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I’m currently doing this on my phone so I’m sorry ahead of time if this format is horrible. 

This is the clip where juice had inside raided Recon along with a few others as you can see outside the base using the exploit. 
At the End of the clip Tdizz assist with the raid meaning he was there when the exploit was being used. 
I also have a screenshot of Tdizz and the rest of you in a VC together while this was going on. I cant upload so it will be sent to nutter since I’m on my phone. (( I’ll post pictures tomorrow once I am back at home)) After the video was sent to me I notified cyber and Korn and a few of the lead mods to let  everyone in that group know that the exploit was still being used.  Which I also have screenshots of and assumed since Korn was in the VC with y’all he told y’all not to use it as it was a exploit- which I also sent the VC screenshot to cyber to back self up on later in case it came back up. 

Edited by Chicaa21
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Toxic 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Chicaa21 said:

I’m currently doing this on my phone so I’m sorry ahead of time if this format is horrible. 

This is the clip where juice had inside raided Recon along with a few others as you can see outside the base using the exploit. 
At the End of the clip Tdizz assist with the raid meaning he was there when the exploit was being used. 
I also have a screenshot of Tdizz and the rest of you in a VC together while this was going on. I cant upload so it will be sent to nutter since I’m on my phone. After the video was sent to me I notified cyber and Korn and a few of the lead mods to let  everyone in that group know that the exploit was still being used.  Which I also have screenshots of and assumed since Korn was in the VC with y’all he told y’all not to use it as it was a exploit- which I also sent the VC screenshot to cyber to back self up on later in case it came back up. 

That clip provides absolutely nothing, I cant even be seen in the clip nor does me being in VC correlate with anything of the events occuring. So i hadn't heard anything about this.

even checking over with detail nowhere in chat can you see me adverting assist???

Edited by tdizz
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
2 minutes ago, tdizz said:

That clip provides absolutely nothing, I cant even be seen in the clip nor does me being in VC correlate with anything of the events occuring. So i hadn't heard anything about this.

even checking over with detail nowhere in chat can you see me adverting assist???

At the timestamp of 1:00, you can see a yellow name that says Tdizz type in the words, “assist”. I’m not sure if that means you adverted assist, but someone with the name Tdizz typed assist. I’m stumped if that is you or not, hopefully you can help me out with that.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, sheep said:

At the timestamp of 1:00, you can see a yellow name that says Tdizz type in the words, “assist”. I’m not sure if that means you adverted assist, but someone with the name Tdizz typed assist. I’m stumped if that is you or not, hopefully you can help me out with that.

Not to be rude or anything but do you have anything to do with the appeal or? But yeah 0 context behind the assist anyways I wasn't near the base, I was raiding on my own.

Would like for his comments to get removed to keep consistent with others getting removed. Thank you.

Edited by tdizz
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 8
51 minutes ago, Chicaa21 said:

I also have a screenshot of Tdizz and the rest of you in a VC together while this was going on. I cant upload so it will be sent to nutter since I’m on my phone. (( I’ll post pictures tomorrow once I am back at home)) After the video was sent to me I notified cyber and Korn and a few of the lead mods to let  everyone in that group know that the exploit was still being used.  Which I also have screenshots of and assumed since Korn was in the VC with y’all he told y’all not to use it as it was a exploit- which I also sent the VC screenshot to cyber to back self up on later in case it came back up. 

1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Being that this instance where you had "exploited" the GL ammo was directly posted in the form of a medal clip into the management group by @Chicaa21 I followed up and asked if you were banned by any staff member for exploitation - being that this was the second time you were reported in the last 4 hour period for exploitation. This was verbally confirmed by @Chicaa21 as she mentioned over Discord "Also my phone is about to die but this is the second time that he has done this".

The lapse  in communication shown by Lala over the past week has been one of the most detrimental things I have ever seen on this server. In my four years of playing I have never seen such uproar over constant misuse of power.
The unbelievable fact that Lala had an appeal accepted on her after showing extreme levels of favoritism and a core misuse of power making any claim of compensation and the vague threat of ban or demotion for a long term player and supporter of the server. All of that is bad in of itself from a manager who is supposed to be not only a role model for the server but a fair arbitrator of the rules.

I am just baffled by the fact that after being asked extremely upfront questions as to whether or not Tdizz was warned before the ban occured there was such vague answers given as well as a fucking wild lapse in communication. There is a literal screenshot of cyber saying that it is allowed in so far as the goal is not to crash the server. How does it possibly then follow that Tdizz is banned. I personally was in the call when all of this occured and was urging everyone to stop with that shit, but can confirm it was not lead by tdizz and he had no significant part in that raid. What is even more baffling is the fact that you think a ban is even necessary, I can 100% guarantee that if Tdizz was actually told not to use the exploit again or he would be banned that he would never have used the exploit in the first.

I don't possibly comprehend how you think it is benificial to the server to ban a player like Tdizz who is not toxic in the slightest.

once again I urge

Lala for user

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
10 minutes ago, Jbhh said:

The lapse  in communication shown by Lala over the past week has been one of the most detrimental things I have ever seen on this server. In my four years of playing I have never seen such uproar over constant misuse of power.
The unbelievable fact that Lala had an appeal accepted on her after showing extreme levels of favoritism and a core misuse of power making any claim of compensation and the vague threat of ban or demotion for a long term player and supporter of the server. All of that is bad in of itself from a manager who is supposed to be not only a role model for the server but a fair arbitrator of the rules.

I am just baffled by the fact that after being asked extremely upfront questions as to whether or not Tdizz was warned before the ban occured there was such vague answers given as well as a fucking wild lapse in communication. There is a literal screenshot of cyber saying that it is allowed in so far as the goal is not to crash the server. How does it possibly then follow that Tdizz is banned. I personally was in the call when all of this occured and was urging everyone to stop with that shit, but can confirm it was not lead by tdizz and he had no significant part in that raid. What is even more baffling is the fact that you think a ban is even necessary, I can 100% guarantee that if Tdizz was actually told not to use the exploit again or he would be banned that he would never have used the exploit in the first.

I don't possibly comprehend how you think it is benificial to the server to ban a player like Tdizz who is not toxic in the slightest.

once again I urge

Lala for user

Just to be clear I didn’t ban him, nor was I on today so I didn’t handle this situation against Tdizz which I even told Nutter. I was told to post what I had here on forums, so here I am.  And just to clarify this is NOT allowed (the exploit) as it goes through all props and cannot be stopped as me and Merk tested it ourselves.
You twisted my words a bit here, if you go back I said “if it becomes continuous you’ll either get banned or just demoted” which I quoted from cyber himself because I was asking for help on this sit because this was a new one for myself. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, Chicaa21 said:

Just to be clear I didn’t ban him, nor was I on today so I didn’t handle this situation against Tdizz which I even told Nutter. I was told to post what I had here on forums, so here I am.  And just to clarify this is NOT allowed (the exploit) as it goes through all props and cannot be stopped as me and Merk tested it ourselves.
You twisted my words a bit here, if you go back I said “if it becomes continuous you’ll either get banned or just demoted” which I quoted from cyber himself because I was asking for help on this sit because this was a new one for myself. 

Your actions directly got him banned unless you are saying nutter is lying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1