Recon's Staff Application

StS Recon

In-game name: StS Recon

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:51503933

Warns: none.

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 1500:21:10

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Merk

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Never been staff on Gmod.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that increasing the number of staff members would greatly benefit the server by providing assistance to new players in understanding the rules in a fair manner. I am enthusiastic about guiding new players through any issues they may encounter and I have ample time available after work to ensure that the server does not become overwhelmed with disruptive behavior such as prop blocking or random deathmatching (RDMing). My positive experiences with the administrators when I first played on Garnet have inspired me to contribute to the community and support both new and experienced players. I have a deep passion for DarkRP, which began at a young age when I would watch videos from various channels and became captivated by the gameplay. I have thoroughly familiarized myself with the server rules to ensure compliance whenever I play. Garnet Gaming provides a platform for making friends, engaging in roleplay, grinding for money and xp, and overall having an enjoyable experience. It would be disheartening to see the server deteriorate due to a lack of understanding of the rules, resulting in it becoming an anarchy server.

That being said, I firmly believe that I would be a valuable addition to the staff team. I am committed to treating all players equally and without bias, as fairness is of utmost importance. In the event of any mishaps, my approach would be to educate and warn players about the rules they may have inadvertently broken, rather than immediately resorting to punishment. I never get mad at anyone for what they say or do ingame, since at the end of the day it's just a game. My primary goal is to contribute to the server's well-being and assist other staff members when the workload becomes overwhelming. I find great satisfaction in helping newcomers learn how to earn money, guiding them to safe base locations, and ensuring that new players feel welcome on the server. Ultimately, my aim is to prevent individuals who disregard the rules from negatively impacting the DarkRP experience on Garnet Gaming.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Never.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 4-6 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? MMA, BMX, spending time with family, drawing, and playing with my dog or else she destroys my shoes.

Did you read the staff rules?: StS Recon

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

I like the application, but it's clear  there's some fluff in there to get the word count up. Also there's a few typos but Overall it's a good application. Plus from my experience you're a pretty chill guy who's very active and friendly so 

+1

• Like 1

Neutral +/-

I haven't really sat down and had any conversations with him to know what he's like personally, however, I'm leaning towards a +1 based off of how I know him as a player. He's reclusive at times, mainly when he's with his group of friends, yet doesn't shy away with getting out into the server to see what's going on. He seems friendly and out going. I just don't know him well enough to say anything conclusive other than I know he follows the rules. As stated above, some very minor fluff in your application. I enjoyed reading it and wish you the best of luck on your travels. 

~NDP

Edited by NotDeadPool2
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Easy +1 from me.

May have a bit of bias 'cuz we're clanmates but I base with you nearly every day I'm on and I've talked plenty with you. I think you have a level head and you seem very responsible, which I think is something the staff team will definitely need now that a lot of people are leaving and there are gaps to fill. Recon's one guy I will easily recommend, hope all goes well man!

• Like 1

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Your Knowledge Of The Rules
The Amazing Effort You Put Into Your Paragraphs
Community Approval Of You

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact L.Mod+ for training!

• Like 1