SteamID (https://steamcommunity.com/id/119626439😞
Warns: 2
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 16 38 07
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: no
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: no
    Referral(s): Merk
    Past experiences as staff: 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Reason why I think I would be staff is because I will help new  players new people and helping out the community gown and eve stop NLR RDM and all the will make rules breakers leave
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  breaking NLF going back to something like to kill someone  RDM trying to mug someone and they ran off
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Madya 2 days at a time  
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: playing with friends going places and having fun 
Did you read the staff rules?:yes

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 2

I told you multiple times in game not to apply for staff on the sole basis that you lack the hours required for staff.

Seeing as how you titled this application "test," it seems pretty blatant to me that you don't really take this application seriously, otherwise I would have a long, long list of criticism. 

At the very least, don't apply again until you up your playtime (and turn 15 LMAO).

• DarkRP Administration Team

I've seen you in game recently and yeah not a chance would I recommend you. Big rulebreaker who's barely been playing and didn't bother putting together a good application. Forgetting your other offences like not having Teamspeak, a working microphone OR recording software; you also are very bold to write this while serving a 2-week ban for Mass RDM that was put on around 4 hours ago as of the writing of my post. Also didn't read the rules. Unless you somehow massively shape up, no chance.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
I told you specifically in-game that the hour requirement was 72, and that the minimum allowed age was fifteen.
Additionally, I did not refer you to apply, in fact, I advised you not to apply until you have met the necessary playtime.
Due to the fact that you have not met SEVERAL of the requirements and the fact that you did not read the staff rules, your application is denied.
You may attempt another application in 72 hours, but please ensure that you have the necessary playtime and approval to bypass the age limitation by a member of Management.

Thank you.