DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

FLC DILLIGAF staff application

FLC Dilligaf

FLC DILLIGAF is my in game name.

My steam ID is (STEAM_0:0:552156492). I have 0 warnings.

My time zone is CST.

I have 597:43:01 playtime.

Yes, I have access to teamspeak and a microphone.

Yes, I have the ability to record Gary’s mod videos.

No recommendations.

No past experience to being a staff.

There are no reasons why you should choose me over other applicants. Anything I do someone else can do, but I’ll be fair when it comes to sits or any thing I’m needed for. I can play and do stuff for the server multiple hours a day. I’m chill with some of the other players. I have based with players like Currently Baked. I’ve spent a lot of time on this server, this is my second most played game. I think it would be fun to help with the server. I think it would be cool to have the responsibility of choosing who did what by the evidence given and deciding what should be done.

This server has been a decent part of my life the past few years. Staying up late hanging out with mods and other players are some of the best parts of my time on the server and I think I would meet a lot more amazing people as a mod on the server. I’ve seen people get banned when the person who got them banned did the exact same thing. I play for the role-play and seeing people get shot for no reason when they’re just trying to buy a gun makes me mad sometimes.

I was banned 1-2 years ago for racism, it was a two week ban by Bluey.

I have made 1 previous application about two months ago.

I can be online everyday at around 2:45pm-10:00pm.

I am in two clubs at my school and I go fishing and hunting with my dad.

Did you read the staff rules: FLC Dilligaf

• Community Director

I was lurking on DarkRP helping with a few sits this morning/evening, whilst on I took some time to observe you. In a short period I can definitely backup what the others have said, you're definitely worth of a shot. +1 Good Luck!

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is because of your recent activity and the good effort you put into your application

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact any L.Admin, Merk, or Myself for training!

• Winner 1