DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

NEW HITMAN

• DarkRP Administration Team

Description: I have been loving playing the hitman jobs since the auto hits update and I think it would be cool if we added another hitman job.
I think we should add in a prestige 5 hitman job, since we don't have any jobs for higher prestige. This job would have climb swep, pro
lockpick, pro keypad cracker, and whatever gun Nutter would want it to have. Currently none of the hitman jobs have raid tools which makes it
impossible to kill targets in bases, especially if there are no black market dealers on. That would be this jobs specialty, breaking into bases
to kill targets that no other hitman jobs can get to. I think a good player model would be this Agent 47 model from the Hitman series:
 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1454868885&searchtext=agent+47

Reasoning: I really think that this would add a very useful hitman job that would be great for higher prestiges to use and great for
encouraging players to continue prestiging and engaging with the server instead of just printer farming. 

Additional Information: I would love to hear what the rest of the community thinks!

Edited by hooboododoMartian
fixing format
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Sounds novel. Hitman and Bounty Hunter are occasionally frustrating because I'm reliant on BMDs to sell me stuff to complete hits/bounties on certain jobs. Of course it means going Prestige 5 (in your example) but I think that's acceptable.

+1

• 1 month later...