SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:93460670
Warns: 0
Timezone: MT
Playtime?: 249:22:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): StarPhantom
    Past experiences as staff: No
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

DarkRP GG was the first server I ever played when getting Garry's Mod. I've always found it very enjoyable and overall fun. I find this servers RP to be the most enjoyable when the rules are followed. This server is where I like to spend my free time. I get along with everyone in the sever even if I've had issues with a particular person. 

I think my most admirable trait that will be useful for my time as a moderator would be my ability to consistently do the right thing and do the thing right. I have a few values the will be useful for being a moderator such as loyalty, duty, respect, self service, honor, and most importantly integrity. I may not have moderator experience, but I do manage my own business. I am also a veteran having spent six years in the army, so I do come with leadership skills. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I'm not sure.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A few hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I run my own business, have four kids(Its almost a hobby at this point lol), I like playing computer games.
Did you read the staff rules?: GamingCarrot

Edited by GamingCarrot
Beef
  • DarkRP Management Team
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, GamingCarrot said:

DarkRP GG was the first server I ever played when getting Garry's Mod. I've always found it very enjoyable and overall fun. I find this servers RP to be the most enjoyable when the rules are followed. This server is where I like to spend my free time. I get along with everyone in the sever even if I've had issues with a particular person. 

I think my most admirable trait that will be useful for my time as a moderator would be my ability to consistently do the right thing and do the thing right. I have a few values the will be useful for being a moderator such as loyalty, duty, respect, self service, honor, and most importantly integrity. I may not have moderator experience, but I do manage my own business and I am a veteran.

The only gripe I can foresee people having is the minimal content in this section, otherwise, the quality of this application is fair. You are welcome to beef this up a bit if you so choose, or you can keep it how it is.
Despite the fact that our interactions have been limited, it appears as though you did read the staff rules, have sufficient playtime, and are fairly dedicated to the server, so I wish you the best of luck! 

Edited by Merk
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

In my typical fashion:

+ Age

-/+ Playtime

+ Referral IF confirm

-/+ Paragraphs

+ Actually read the rules

My only discrepancies would also be your paragraphs as Merk has stated. Id suggest adding more aswell so for now I remain NEUTRAL. (It isn't too late to add to them because you just posted your application and not many people have seen it yet.)

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 1

I've never seen you before, and the first interaction I had with you where you unnecessarily told me to go fuck myself isn't a very great behavior or impression you'd want to see in someone whose trying to be staff here. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 3
  • Agree 1

Corolla, the reason I said that is because you have a very similar name to someone else that has been messing with my friend and I. When you came up at that time I was try to ask for an admin to help me with copying my base so I did not have to redo it. The admin was actively deleting my base when you kept saying you cant have these props here. Thinking you were the other person with that name, the same person who would not stop pestering my friend and I the other night I said fuck off. Then you said "And you want to be a moderator". That is when I realized you were a different person mainly because the other person was a much lower level. I am sorry for the misunderstanding and saying that. Hope we can still be cool. ❤️

While I will say that your app paragraphs are definitely lacking, otherwise my past interactions with you have been good I think. You've been a pretty dedicated Mayor especially these past two days, and I haven't had any real negative experiences with you. As the others have also said, good to see a referral from StarPhantom, your hours are good and judging by the fact you mention you have children, I presume you're rather used to dealing with noise and troublemaking. 😄

Anyways, despite the paragraphs I'm gonna give you a +1

Good luck!

• Like 1

+1 from me. Bro has got four kids. I'm sure it he's willing to deal with a couple more then he can do so with ease.

9 hours ago, Danny_The_Dog said:

I remain NEAUTRAL

Changing @Danny_The_Dog's vote to a +1 as well, on the grounds of a minor spelling mistake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Age +

Warns + 

playtime +

Paragraph is a little short but is explained fairly well but would be better if it was longer to include more detail -

Seems to have useful skills he would have learnt serving, and running his own business +

Met a few times, really nice and chill + 

Overall +1, I hope you make the team.

• Like 1
  • Community Director
Posted (edited)

I was curious to see why some are very much supportive of you, and some not so much. I've been observing you for a brief period today and yesterday, overall - other than 42% lotto tax, you seem like a very decent person. I will agree with @Merk regarding the paragraphs being short, however they're fine in terms of given a decent insight to you as an applicant. 

Overall from those brief observations, I would hedge to bet, you're at least worthy of an opportunity - and the Trial Moderator phase is there for a reason. +1 Good Luck

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1

+1

Accepting my referral, iv played with you on and off of garnet and all of the times we were on i had fun, definitely would love to see this accepted!

• Like 1