DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Whiskey's darkrp app

In-game name: Whiskey
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:0:101752557)
Warns: 1
Timezone: Atlantic
Playtime?: 120 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] King.Mash,
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] GG Militaryrp Gamemaster and mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Because I have a long time of experience and I am willing to help when needed I love the community and I want to help
    out the server and contribute my time to helping the server.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details only a few warns and

bans on militaryrp but other than that no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: not that I can remember
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: anytime that I'm not at work or on the road
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a mechanic
Did you read the staff rules?: Whiskey

Edited by Whiskeyy
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
53 minutes ago, Whiskeyy said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: not that I can remember

Here are your previous applications!

Do not think you are fit for staff with my countless interactions with you on MRP. Could you have changed during the time from MRP? Maybe. But based on this application I doubt you have. 0 effort put into this, seems like you thought you could get a recommendation and it would be fine. Also your "minor ban" was you telling some to kill themselves, doesn't seem like a minor ban to me. I also do not remember or cant find anything about you being a mod on MRP, but if you can prove that wrong by all means go ahead. not gonna +1/-1 because I don't play DRP, but just putting in my 2 cents for those who do. 

• Informative 2
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team
10 hours ago, Texas said:

I also do not remember or cant find anything about you being a mod on MRP

He was technically mod but that was a given rank since MRP is down and GMs and moderating staff are being merged, no experience being mod from what I know.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

I know my word in the community is non-existant but! I do have some choice words for whiskey. When I knew you back way then you were a man child, you were BARELY fit to be a junior officer and you were removed by me specifically for that reason lol. You as a person I do not know you have improved but there has been very few interactions between me and you one of them being you minging on SWRP and getting removed by python for that. Also you just aren't a "normal" person in quotes, you have the maturity of a 14 year old on call of duty yet you're 18 years old. Your paragraphs are sub-par at best (idk how you passed any english exam) you also made this application as a joke lmao I don't really see why you would do it as a joke just seems like a waste besides getting dogged on the forums for it.

Overall IMO you haven't changed at all from the whiskey I met in 2GA, you just shouldn't be given any sort of power staff or faction wise anywhere til you can prove you aren't racist or homophobic (I know you stil say slurs on the daily lol) 

-1 simple

• Spicy 3
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I honestly didnt know what to think when you first posted this. I met you once (last night on DRP) and you didnt do anything to make me personally think negatively about you. But its hard to ignore everything the community is saying about you

NEUTRAL 

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Whiskeyy said:

Because I have a long time of experience and I am willing to help when needed I love the community and I want to help
    out the server and contribute my time to helping the server.

This has gotta be a jokkkkkkeeee whiskey. 2 paragraph minimum not two sentence.

• Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 ive never seen you on or know you.  -1 horrible sentence structure. -1 false reference.  -1 no effort put into this at all.