Timezone: CEST
Playtime?:  538:43:01
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]
    Referral(s): Derpza, StarPhantom, Recon, Jayskie, Merk
    Past experiences as staff: Yes, here for like 4 months or more
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
    As I have alredy staffed before here, i know most of the rules and I'm also updated on new changes that have been made recently in the GarnetGaming Community, especially DarkRP. I'm also a good person to ask whenever you help with something and if I can't help you, I'll redirect you to someone who can. I'm also a pretty reasonable guy to talk to. I'll also bring peace to the server and will help in every situation whenever I'm free.
And also I'm mostly online when most of the other staff aren't by me being in the CEST timezone (Italy), so me being 5-6 hours ahead of most staff means I can help manage the server while other staff isn't online, so I can help when the server is mostly empty/ CAOS is ongoing. I will also help other staff and players respect the server rules so the Server can keep it's reputation up.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Once for MRDM, it was a while ago so I don't really remember.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: April 23 2023

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Around 30-35 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: School, Gym, and going out with friends
Did you read the staff rules?: Gabbox

Edited by Gabbox
Fixed coloring
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Haven't seen you too much in game, but your staff app is pretty nice and pleasing on the eyes in terms of your colour choice. Just wanted to start with that lol.

Otherwise, you have previous staffing experience (nice), you have a good list of referrals including our managers, and a big plus from me is your time zone. Often times I've had to stay up until 4 AM in my time to ensure we have at least one active staff member on, but if you are up at earlier hours than a lot of our North American staff, that would be a fantastic plus in my books.

Overall, I have no complaints. Good luck!

+1

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this interview period. Thank you.

Edited by Merk
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. You have done well to make a successful return thus far, let's see what you can do the second time around. 🙂

Welcome bacl to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, a member of our HR Division will contact you with further instructions.