SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:94386854
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern 
Playtime?: 

DarkRP: 980 Hours

MilRP: 13K+
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Didn't ask any.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

SuperAdmin on, DarkRP, CityRP, MilRP.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Simply put, past experience; I don't take actual bullshit. I have extensive knowledge of how the staff teams work and run. I also have knowledge of rules and "Loopholes" that should also be applied. I am very lenient towards people but wont like actual shit slide. I have noticed the lack of staff on drp; causing me not to have any such of a good experience at certain times and others. I have good intentions to help the team but I don't plan on being one to sit there and take sits all day and thats all. You people know who you are, I am just applying to keep the game running smoothly so everyone has a good experience. I am one of the most unbiased people to ever be a staff member; I don't take sides I read the rules how they are written but I also take in count the severity or the sincerity of actions taken. This also applies to dealing with other staff members. I was given superadmin of DarkRP once before, as it was severely in shambles; I would like to think I saved it (Garnet thanks me) but it wasn't just me, but the staff team that was left after I hit the nuke button. Since then I have become friends with many of the people around at that time period and have kept in touch some still being staff to this day and some not, *cough* @Proggy*cough*.

I would like to stay apart of the staff team as long as I am able or available. As MRP is still shut down, and CityRP is still no where to be seen I figured if I am going to be playing I should at least give back sometime to the community that brings me happiness at times. (Military Mentality) Garnet Gaming has been a part of my life since 2016 and Ive basically done all I can with whatever power I currently hold to make sure it has always been taken care of; even if it involves harassing garnet with the most stupid questions to get his attention. I will do what needs to be done and there is nothing more to say.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Yes, back in the day when garnet would be like hey join X server with me; but he would get hammered first.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2017, MRP. I didn't need one for DRP or CRP.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As I am currently laid off alot of time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a Huge gun guy, Car guy, Extreme sports guy, Ex-Gym guy.
Did you read the staff rules?: Gildarts

• Like 4
  • Creative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

+1

As someone who was around when Gildarts was a Superadmin on MRP, he's a great staff member when hes active lmao. Has experience in every sector of garnet besides SWRP and in turn is more than capable of handling the staff duties of moderators. Hopefully, if he stays with it he'll become a great manager 😆.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this interview period. Thank you.

• Winner 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. Your reputation speaks volumes for what dedication you've shown the team in the past, and while you have been active in recent times, I have not seen first hand what you can do as staff...but that's what the trial period is for.
Let's see what you've got. : )

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, a member of our HR Division will contact you with further instructions.