DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Whiskey's Staff App

In-game name: Whiskey
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:0:101752557)
Warns: 0
Timezone: ATZ
Playtime?: 396 hours
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Errol, GamingCarrot, Gildarts Clive, BusterBigNut, MiliaE

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] GG MRP Gamemaster/T.Mod(I was swapped to a t.mod when gm's were removed from mrp)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been playing Gmod since 2015 and I was a very toxic minge for several years but I have matured a lot and my goal is to become a staff member and the 1 thing that I have always wanted to do was to help other players with their issues such as them getting RDM'd, RDA'd, etc. And of course, I've had my fair share of problems myself and I know that I'm not very well-liked in the community, and to me that's ok I know that I have been stupid and have said bad things but I am in the process of trying to get better at the bad habits of mine and would love to get to know people more and to make my name a better name to recognize. I know that it will take a lot more than me getting staff to fix my reputation but hopefully, it will be a start and then I can gain people's trust and maybe people will like me.

But that's not the point, I'm here to say that I will be doing everything to the best of my ability to help keep the server a fun place to be and for people to wanna come back again and again because they enjoyed their experience. I also have plenty of experience when it comes to dealing with minges/toxic people and how to solve the situation. I am also a fast learner and I am also ready for anything that comes at me. I am also on a lot when there are not many/no staff online so I think that I could be a good help for when there is a low amount of staff/no staff around. I am in the process of trying to get a better reputation in the community and I'm also trying to help out staff a bit when I can but I'm not trying to do their job for them but just help.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I have 23 warns on GGMRP, 7 for self-damage,3 for RDM, 4 for Basecamping, 3 for mic spam, 2 for crouch jumping, 2 for ARDM, and 2 that I can't remember. I also have 7 bans on GGMRP, 2 for mass rdm. 1 for accidental mass, 2 for NITRP(self-dmg), 1 toxicity, and 1 accidental ban

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made one 2 weeks ago, and 1 in 2021(DRP), and I think 2 on MRP

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Whenever I'm not at work or sleeping

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a mechanic and that's just about it

Did you read the staff rules?: Whiskey

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1  confirming referral

+read the the rules

+playtime

+previous experience

I'm not familiar with MRP so I won't judge you based on those infractions. In terms of DRP you've been great every time I've seen you.

+1 Also Confirming referral.
I watched the last post of him trying, I am going to clear up some things and add some things.
Whiskey has had a interesting past on GG, coming from MilitaryRP when I was Super Admin, and after said time. He was a toxic minge who had no real place among the community; He had many bans and warns during that time. I can understand a lot of the peoples -1 even with Garnets Interesting comment.

With that being said, the majority of peoples opinions happen to be stuck in the past (pre-2020) and have not actual interacted with Whiskey in recent times. He has actually become a useful member of the community and is not the same as he once was. Everyone has fun from time to time and he is no exception. But he does not minge or cause actual issues anymore. I would ask anyone who has a -1 to actually talk to him or watch him in-game; I have a feeling the majority of peoples opinions will change. You can ask him yourself I use to get annoyed with him a lot, but now he is probably one of the people I will talk to the most being as he has matured into an adult and is no longer 14 years old and stupid as a rock. Take what I said and consider it, many of you were the same way ESP cause you guys started on DRP. 

Best of luck, Don't fuck up my +1.

Edited by Gildarts
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I've seen you quite a bit lately and you've always been helpful (at times maybe too much lol) dealing with sits and bringing stuff to my attention. You seem like a pretty solid dude and despite your mingey past, my personal experiences with you have been pretty good. You meet all requirements and you have a nicely-done app. Not much more else I can say.

Also confirming my referral, good luck brother.

+1

Confirming my referral. 

Honestly, the past bans and warns whiskey has received on MRP are intense BUT Whiskey has matured tremendously. He’s a cool dude, and knows a lot about our community and the rules. He told me once he hears and sees everything.. I think we need someone like this for staff! 

tbh- he’s been with gg for 8 years now.. should probably touch grass but … big plus one… for not wanting to touching grass and be staff instead.

+1

• Like 1

+1

You've got a decent application, I like the reasons that you have given for wanting to join the team. Of course it goes without saying that your past behaviour is a bit of a worry, but in fairness you have been completely up-front and honest about everything, it's all from the distant past; plus you have Gildarts approval (and of course other staff references which are also great). I don't really know you personally, and so I can only judge your application based on what you and others have said here. I think that it's very possible that you have indeed changed as you say, especially with the reassurance of the MRP SA of back when you used to play. Your application is good, your hours are good, your previous experiences as staff are good, so overall I'm happy to give you my support. I wish you the best of luck!

+1 your warns and bans from mrp is a long, but you have matured and are showing signs that you are getting better. I'm a big believer in second chances good luck. 

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this interview period. Thank you.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team and review of your Interview, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. You have shown maturity in recent weeks, enough so that your past may be overlooked; I believe you can be a positive addition to our team, don't let me down!

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for further instructions.

Edited by Merk