Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 
Playtime?: 101 Hours 43 Minutes as of writing
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    BusterBigNut recommended me to apply for staff.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    As for experience, I have many years of experience in server ownership in Gmod, Minecraft, FiveM, Twitch, and real life. As for pure Gmod experience as staff, I was a part of the DerpRP staff team for approximately 2 years and made my way up to Lead Admin before it was shut down by the owner for personal reasons. I also became a moderator for SR Deathrun on Gmod approximately 3 years ago but the server was shut down by the owner about 6 months after I was accepted. In reference to the Minecraft staff experience, I have owned, developed, and been one of the lead managers/admins for the moderation team on about 15 large-scale Minecraft servers throughout my years of playing since 2011. As for FiveM, I obtained the rank of Chief of Police and EMS on GTA5Police and led a large team of supervisors and leads, I even worked on the training procedures for both departments and created their new Standard Operation Procedures myself. For Twitch, I moderate two 20k follower channels at this moment. Lastly, for my real-life experience, I'm currently a Security Sergeant at my work and train our Corporals and new incoming Officers. I work closely with law enforcement on a daily basis and it's essential that keep a level head and remain calm during any incidents.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe that I bring a lot to the table in terms of moderation and leadership skills. When I first started I had a hard time figuring out the server since I was returning to Gmod after a long time of playing other games. For me, learning the meta and interworkings of the server was all fresh since every RP server has its own rules, policies, procedures, and mostly building techniques. After spending 100+ hours on the server I finally found good strategies for most of the jobs and started helping other players level up and get money. For me personally, I feel warm inside by helping other players and giving them fun and enjoyable experiences. I would like to say that during my time of playing, I experienced a handful of situations with Errol and Buster that made me want to join the staff team after they handled my sit. I would like to use them as role models and align myself with their values as both a played and hopefully one day a member of the team. My biggest strength is that I care about the community and how everyone is treated. I think everyone should be treated fairly and with due process. I greatly enjoy being a tutor and a mentor to new players who want to be a part of the community and whether I achieve staff or not I will continue to do so and carry my same can-do attitude. I am also extremely truthful and honorable - meaning I am usually the first to admit in a situation that I'm wrong and honor my word even under uncomfortable circumstances. My reputation means more to me than anything and I would rather admit fault and work toward a solution for my mistakes to make it right. I thank you all for taking the time to read my application and hope you have a great day. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
From my knowledge I have never been banned but I believe that I have been punished a few times via warns on DerpRP due to being unfamiliar with the rules early on but it was quickly resolved and I became a strong member of their community. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
I have not made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I have a decent bit of time to contribute to the role of staff since I currently go to College 3 days a week and usually join for about 2 to 5 hours every other day. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Outside of Garry's Mod I am a variety gamer and establish myself in just about every title of game besides mobas. I do hop around a lot in terms of games but I am committed to my duties as a leader.

Did you read the staff rules?: 
Yes, I have read all of the staff rules. 
Jonny

Edit: Formating and I finally found the name part in the staff rules. (My bad)

Edited by Jonnyflame
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1 confirming referral

+meets all requirements

+paragraphs

Have seen Jonnyflame on a lot over the past month. One of the few players I've never seen rdm or break rules "for the hell of it." Has a firm grasp on the rules and would be a great addition.

• DarkRP Administration Team

I've had my chance to see you in-game lately and you've always been cordial, never had any complaints coming in about you. While I would have initially dinged you for missing the certain thing in the staff rules, I do think that since you fixed it I have no reason to bonk you about it. Otherwise your app is decently written and it seems like you are really keeping yourself busy, which is always a plus!

I'll give you my vote, good luck brother!

+1

• DarkRP Administration Team

-1 playtime too low for me, you only have 1 paragraph it requires a minimum of 2 paragraphs (you're clear on plagiarism), I've never seen you in-game. plus even though you changed it you clearly did not take your time reading the staff rules. 

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage.

[IMPORTANT] 
Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this pending-interview period. Thank you.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. We struggled a bit because none of us had much experience with you, but after your interview went well and I met you last night, I see no reason not to welcome you into the team. I can see you doing great things for the server & community, don't disappoint me. 😄

Welcome to the Darkrp Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for further instructions.

Edited by Merk