DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Alphabetize the Jobs menu

Description: Adjust the jobs menu to display jobs in each category, in alphabetical order.  

Reasoning: I don't know why it's taken me so long to suggest this, but can we please get the jobs menu put into alphabetical order from Left to Right, Top to Down. I've always found it frustrating when I want to change jobs and have to look at almost every single job in that Misc or Criminal category to find the job that I specifically want to play as.  

Additional Information: Image DvZUst2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

+1

I've wondered as to why there isn't a way to categorize the jobs menu, along with being able to categorize it alphabetically, more categories can be added to organize it like level or amount of available slots. This looks like a simple quality of life suggestion that can be implemented easily and shouldn't have any problems.

• Like 1

Neutral.

While this definitely makes sense, I'm rather accustomed to where the job slots are currently... I wouldn't really mind the change, but I wouldn't mind it not changing either.

• Community Director

By level (then prestige, etc) would make more sense imo, as you rank up you progress through the rows/columns. It let's people know that their next milestone is, etc.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Management Team

ACCEPTED
 I am more inclined to agree with Conway's version of this idea, sorting by level, but I can also see how alphabetizing it would be beneficial as well. Sorting alphabetically would benefit the higher levels who don't need to worry about milestones, but new players will see a much greater advantage to sorting by level. I'll see if we can have a way to have both if not, it might be better off to do it by level to help the new players who don't really have a grasp on what is available and when.

Either way, sortation will be added.
Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion.

• Like 3