DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

PaereBrus - Moderator Application.

+1 

I've known this kid since that void clan was a thing, he's been here for awhile and hasn't shown any toxicity from my pov, 

give him a shot.

Edited by AlexConway
Putting signatures in messages is cringe. Use the signature feature.
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Graykidz said:

He's cool and i reccomend him, but was i the only one that saw this?

Thanks for the reply, I have noticed my mistake there but i dont really wanna "Change it" if you know what i mean. I did a mistake and im not gonna try to hide it🙂

• Agree 1

+1

• Significant playtime on the server
  • Good paragraphs

At first, you did not read the staff rules but you later realized your mistake so I will not count that against you. 
I must not be on during the same time as you since I haven't interacted with you much but others say positive things about you.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Staff & Administration Team, we have decided to accept your staff application. You seem to have gained the community's trust, and therefore, I feel there is no reason to deny you an opportunity to prove yourself. Let's carry this community even further, together. 

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, instructions will be sent to you for the next step of the process.

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines