In-game name: Big Tea Sippin (S1ps_T3a)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198122506064
Warns:2
Timezone:CST
Playtime?:85:20
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Merk
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  Not on Garnet, I have been an admin/mod on a few other gmod servers, minecraft servers, and a rust server.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I personally believe I should be chosen because I have been in management or administrator roles since I was 17 both IRL for work based situations as well as in games. I have had to grow and change a lot since starting my endeavor in management, such as professionalism, being unbiased, and patience. One thing I am still working on within myself is time management, I tend to take longer than usual when handling situations to get all angels, etc. I bring a level headed respectable approach to dealing with high stress situations. I handle tasks and projects at hand with a natural analytic mindset. I am well conformed in dealing with situations in which feels can be hurt and emotions are being thrown around.

Overall I can be a well versed addition to any team; am a natural leader. I am overly available due to me working from home. As well am great with communication and asking questions as I may need. I have been described as an emotional support tall person as well as other kind names by friends, colleges, and acquaintances. I love to learn and teach no matter the topic. I pride myself in being an approachable person and a big team player. Any situation that seems like it has no end and needs a solution I am all over, and love solving. I can be very self directed and motivated at the same time as I can conform myself to a role within a team and with ease change around to something different.

As a person outside the game, I am generally about the same as everything previously stated. Im a huge Star Wars fan, I play DnD as well as other board games on a somewhat regular basis, I am well versed in many games; many IRL arts n crafts. I am an self made business owner, I run a phone/small tech repair store out of my home. I am studying for the next 6-ish years in the computer science and IT field to get myself into the corporate world. As I previously stated, I love to learn so I find myself trying and studying new and random topics quite often. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Probably when I was a kid if I am totally honest, though I wouldn't remember what for
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As long as I am needed, I firmly enjoy gmod and plan to play for a long while
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do abstract scenery photography, web design/graphic design, as well as things like dnd and other small activities (Im a jack of all traits)
Did you read the staff rules?: Big Tea Sippin

Edited by S1ps_T3a
  • Community Director

Hey @S1ps_T3a. Seems like you may have missed something when reading the Staff Rules, go back and double check. Also, I'd recommend added some more to your paragraphs as they aren't that long. Feel free to detail out some of the following:

- Traits, Benefits, and Mistakes (Learned From) for the past management and administration experiences

- Strengths/Weaknesses referring to following protocols, and mediating situations.

- How you can work in a team environment (and solo)

- Detail more about you, any hobbies, what kind of photography. 

The application is a chance for the community to learn more about you, so don't skimp on the details.

• Community Director
45 minutes ago, S1ps_T3a said:

@AlexConwayThank you for the feedback, I am not the greatest with writing lol, I went ahead and made some changes

My pleasure. Would love to see how you perform in the interview - application revisions are good. +1 good luck.

Edited by AlexConway

+1

+ I've seen you on a ton and you're a pretty chill and nice guy

+ very nice paragraphs and I'm able to read it easily.

- playtime is low

+ read the staff rules!

+ strong referral

+ experience on GMOD servers

this is a great application and I think you'd be a great fit for the staff team! 

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community feedback can still be posted within this time period. 😄

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Staff & Administration Team, we have decided to accept your staff application. I've been watching you since you first joined the server, your intentions have never concerned me, your attitude has always been positive, and I've never seen you go out of your way to be problematic. Warns happen, people slip up, that's understandable. Excited to see where the future takes us together. :^)

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, instructions will be sent to you for the next step of the process.