DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Zack's Staff Application

In-game name: TLG Zack

Discord username: pyrops.

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:586999216

Active Warns: FailRP

Timezone: PST

Current Playtime: | TLG Zack has played for 541:36:39.

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, gotta install the medal again.

Referral(s): IRS D Small, Tadtad31, WohMi and DONTTOUCHMYFROG87.

Past experiences as staff:

Yes, I was the Downtime Manager and a part of the Gamemaster team in Warfront. It used to be a big Axis vs Soviet RP but it has converted into Clone Rebellion RP / Star Wars RP. I have been on staff in many other servers but I have forgotten them since they were years ago, so I have tons of experience in staffing-type stuff.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Why I should be chosen over the other applicants is because of my past management/moderation experience that I have listed above. Additionally, I have a lot of experience in the GarnetGaming DarkRP community since I have been here since mid-late 2022. I am overall a chill and pretty relaxing person around the community and I can get along pretty well with anybody like the players and staff since I am a very welcoming person and will try my very hardest to resolve an issue if there is a minor inconvenience while I'm in a sit. An additional reason is if any new players need help ingame I will always help a newcomer and show them the basics if they do not know what they are doing for example not knowing the basic mechanics in Garry's mod, don't know how to make money or get money, etc. Since I have been in those scenarios before and now I can overcome them.

I have noticed that there has been less staff on during the night and early in the morning so I think I would be the perfect candidate for the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff Team since I am always active late at night and early in the morning when nobody is taking tickets and barley 1-2 Staff online. I would love to moderate when I am not doing anything in real life or I'm bored in the game and deal with people who are trying to ruin other players' fun like just joining to be a minge/troll and just being a nuisance. Overall I believe that I would have a great shot at making the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff team since I have tons of leadership skills and other skills that I would like to share among the staff and make new friends within the community! 🫠

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A586999216 (FYI IM NOT RACIST (IM BLACK LIL BRO)  😡)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have tons of time to contribute to the role, but I have to do homework, go to football practice, and to the Gym but I would still have tons of time for my role.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Football, School, and going to the Gym and working out to get the gains! 💪

Did you read the staff rules?: TLG Zack

Edited by ZekRemains
litwerlly more refs
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 no complaints from me. Play time good, paragraphs are solid. Dont like the underline words though. 

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1 

+meets all requirements

+great playtime

+paragraphs/previous experience

-have seen you troll a bit

Overall +1 from me. Not too familiar with you in-game but have seen you be a minge/troll occasionally, but for the majority of the time you're a great player, very kind and I think you deserve a shot at staff.

• Like 1

+1

Amazing application, you’ve been very active and i have had many positive interactions with you. Would love to see you on the staff team. Good Luck!!

• Like 1

+1

Add me to your referrals. 

Zack's always a super chill guy, and I feel he's got the balance down of being mature and not being a hardass. Definitely would make an excellent staff member.

• Like 1

+1

I always see bro on, and everytime i meet him its always a positive reaction. 

Has good playtime, and he’s old enough to know how to behave. Then he’s got those nice paragraphs, all in all i think he would be a great addition 🙂

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the Darkrp Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. During your interview, you proved to me that you are willing to face up and learn from your previous offenses; Your personality and demeanor are respectful and courteous, you answered all of our questions promptly and efficiently. Your reputation speaks volumes for yourself, and I am expecting good things from you in the coming months.

Welcome to the Darkrp Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact any HR member for training!

• Like 1