it been a good run

• DarkRP Administration Team

Just so that I understand this correctly, are you saying:

Merk is ruining the server by getting rid of racists? And 19 year old Danny is actually an unemployed 30 year old?

Did you proof-read your post?

I'm nearly 30, and I too dislike racists, you're welcome to tell me how you feel about that 😂

I can't believe you would say racist things knowing it makes you look bad for the server, whether someone is watching you or not. It just a poor choice of words either way, no matter what server you're in because the saying goes that you're only fifty pounds when wet and wearing boots. Unless you're black, then fine, go ahead say it. It doesn't mean you should say anything of the sorts because it can be a really disrespectful word and has a historically racist meaning. I find that in the power of education of history. All I'm saying is you need think more about what you're saying, Dog. Don't be so conscious of yourself you don't know what to say, and do be so insensitive that end up hurting people's feelings. Lead by example. What if a small kid heard you say that? You're my friend even if you make some bad decisions, don't get me wrong, I have made plenty of bad ones myself. There are simply better words in the book. If you want be my friend, that's swell. If not, that's okay. Yet, here I am trying to make you friend, too. You just got make better choices for yourself if you want people to more widely receive you!!

Huff I say! Huff!

Sincerely, DeadPool

The hate is unreal! 

And unneeded. If you don't like somebody, send your peace message in peace, not in threats and hatred, however we all have our own opinions and we all express them differently than others. If it is positive, it's great, if it's negative, it might just be the truth or completely wrong. Toxicity makes you feel good? Would you thrive in a group of friends that don't have a care in the world? You might do. Why? Because they are you're friends. And you don't have a care in the world, too. Respect is earned, people say. Respect is also giving, I say. You make you're own choices in whether you do or not. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

1 hour ago, NotDeadPool2 said:

I can't believe you would say racist things knowing it makes you look bad for the server, whether someone is watching you or not. It just a poor choice of words either way, no matter what server you're in because the saying goes that you're only fifty pounds when wet and wearing boots. Unless you're black, then fine, go ahead say it. It doesn't mean you should say anything of the sorts because it can be a really disrespectful word and has a historically racist meaning. I find that in the power of education of history. All I'm saying is you need think more about what you're saying, Dog. Don't be so conscious of yourself you don't know what to say, and do be so insensitive that end up hurting people's feelings. Lead by example. What if a small kid heard you say that? You're my friend even if you make some bad decisions, don't get me wrong, I have made plenty of bad ones myself. There are simply better words in the book. If you want be my friend, that's swell. If not, that's okay. Yet, here I am trying to make you friend, too. You just got make better choices for yourself if you want people to more widely receive you!!

Huff I say! Huff!

Sincerely, DeadPool

The hate is unreal! 

And unneeded. If you don't like somebody, send your peace message in peace, not in threats and hatred, however we all have our own opinions and we all express them differently than others. If it is positive, it's great, if it's negative, it might just be the truth or completely wrong. Toxicity makes you feel good? Would you thrive in a group of friends that don't have a care in the world? You might do. Why? Because they are you're friends. And you don't have a care in the world, too. Respect is earned, people say. Respect is also giving, I say. You make you're own choices in whether you do or not. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

i aint reading all that , aint that deep

6 hours ago, Gildarts said:

Hi, I'm Gildarts Clive; and I approve this message. 

Hi mr Clive, How are you my good sir?

10 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

Just so that I understand this correctly, are you saying:

Merk is ruining the server by getting rid of racists? And 19 year old Danny is actually an unemployed 30 year old?

Did you proof-read your post?

I'm nearly 30, and I too dislike racists, you're welcome to tell me how you feel about that 😂

my favorite rust staff member but came too late 😞,

if only you joined 1-2 years earlier

Gunnar's really bad at expressing his opinion on something he can silently not care about. Besides, don't you have some sympathy for people man? Maybe I care about being friends with him. Don't you realize how obnoxious that is?

Archived