In Game name GCF RDS Slim Shady
15 years old
Warns 1

playtime 79 hours 15 min 
Timezone EST
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] DONTTOUCHMYFROG87
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have played as a mod on Five M server but none on Gmod.
 Why you should choose me over other applicants I can strive to do good work  and i can be flexible when it comes to being a mod. something else i can do is learn very easily i am a good learner you can teach me things and i will understand them without complication. I like to play garnet a lot and i think i would stick out when it comes to other mods. i could work diligently as a mod. I can do many things at a time i am a good multitasker if you need me to help with the discord and gmod at the same time i can do that very easy. I'm a good 
listener. lets say merk told me there's a new rule that needs to be enforced i will be able to remember that. I have the enthusiasm and dedication to contribute positivity to the gmod community resolving conflicts in a diplomatic manner, I'm committed to making a positive environment for all gamers. With my great communication skills i can work hard and be better than others. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes i have been banned before for unintentional mass RDM I had my nerve gas out and was acting like i was going to throw it into a crowd of people as a joke for my friends on discord but i forgot you cant hold left click on it like a grenade in other games and i got banned for a week for it.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role I can contribute when i get home from school which is around 3:50-4:20 sometimes later but i am free on weekends and summer all day.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes i like to play base ball and also watch hockey and go to games sometimes.

- rules

- paragraphs

you kind of just repeated the same thing in your paragraph and neglected to read the rules di not use correct formatting and have low time

Edited by tadtad31
  • Like 1

-Did not read the Staff Rules
-Not sure about the being banned for Mass RDM with under 100 hours. (I think more time needs to pass)

Some Positives:

-Meets most of the requirements but just needs some work for the application.
-I like the past experience as a staff member even if it includes a different game.

-Good traits listed such as listening

Other:

-Overall not bad but could use a bit of polishing, the second reason above is a deal breaker for me.

• DarkRP Administration Team

This application is definitely lacking some information here (and some crucial stuff too). I can't speak to your character since I've only really seen you seldomly but a previous ban for (Unintentional) Mass RDM plus the active warn is not a great start here. Check out the previously accepted staff applications and try to get a good idea of what made them work and try to get yourself out there more, it'd be good to get to see you in game. For now I can't lend you my support, but in the future perhaps I could see you really shine.

For now though,