Timezone: central usa

Current playtime: 109 hours

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] merk, gyigas and 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be a mod because I have seen a rise in the number of troll that join garnet gaming dark rp just to mess with people and annoy them into rdming them than they report you and get you in trouble I would like the opportunity to do something to fix this problem. I think a rise of trolls should be dealt with by a rise in mods I have played for over 100 hours and one phrase I hear over and over is "where are the mods". What I want to accomplish is letting the garnet gaming dark rp server grow like it deserves and in order for that to happen we need more mods. I don't hold grudges and don't have bias and I have also had an education on how to talk people to help them through really hard times. plenty of things slide under the rug and we need to make sure that trolls know they have no place here with us at garnet gaming dark rp. 

This is why I think I should be a mod I have gotten to know everyone and want to help them have fun and the best way to do that is by being a mod. I have noticed that people say mods don't do anything and I do not want them to think I want them to know that if they file a report someone will help them in a quick and kind manner. I used to be in boy scouts as well and was thought to follow authority and was taught how to be good at problem solving. Helping out new players is one of the key things to help a server grow because if someone join and they like the server they will play more but if people are saying mods don't do anything they are less likely to stay. I do not want to let the people who gave me refurls and the people of garnet gaming down I hope you will give me a chance to help the mod team thank you.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: three time ones for accidental mass rdm with a grenade, one for racism that i got unbanned after a day because false ban and one for to many warns
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes i made one 3 weeks ago
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-6 hours
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I love gaming, engineering and working out
Did you read the staff rules?: monkeeboi36

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Your app is solid and even though I haven't interacted with you too much, you were rather helpful in the report I had from you last night. That is to say I have no issues with you, nor have I heard you being a troublemaker. Admittedly you do have a previous ban history (and an active warn) so I do hope that this is a thing that's in the past and you are going to keep up to your best. Based on my experience with you, I think I would be okay giving you my approval.

Good luck!

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1

Have seen you a couple times in-game and you've never been an issue. You meet all requirements, solid paragraphs. A bit uneasy about the ban history and active warn, but you were open about it. You're at least worth a shot imo.

• Like 1

+1

I’ve been basing with this guy, have met him randomly and whatever time whatever place this man seems to always be in such a good mood. 

Furthermore his application is pretty good, he read the rules. Has one outstanding warn but everyone gets silly from time to time, no-ones perfect 🙂

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png

PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview.
Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. 
We believe you are deserving of a chance at the trial position and are excited to see what you achieve in the team.
Good luck!

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact any member of HR for training!

• Like 2