Community Departure - RedDead (Beanie Baby)

Making my own post

@JPdude this guy mass rdmz the server ever night ip ban pls

@Jarold not even a manager he’s a tmod in disguise

@wmskiller1 little did you know he has 1000 different “Turles” accounts 

@gooxd foreigner 

the staff team always abuse and it sucks. All admins have access to infinite health that’s why I can’t kill them with a pistol. Also, there are too many drug abuser. Everywhere I go people are doing stuff. @the coolest beanie baby was the best staff I think because he actually punished the staff. He put so much time and dedication in doing his work, and it sucks it’s not appreciated. He warnstacked Evity, who is a tmod who abuses at night. Why can no one see through my eyes! That’s it. I have successfully deleted Garnet Gaming from the TTT server database, and I’m working on the Deathrun server tonight. Also, Charlie and Grace are the same person.

on a side note Santa you were actually pretty chill as Beanie Baby for the first couple of days. Honestly, if you had just went along with it and actually had fun with others, you may have gotten away with it. You do realize, after your year of work and dedication, you are just a joke in the end. All you did is warnstack. Your prepubescent brain couldn’t even wait until you got to a high position, and pulled a Nyx. Like wtf is a warn and a video of JPdude massing going to do. You just straight up look like a clown, and your name will legit be forgotten in a day. Cya scrub. 

(Also I really wanted to be added to your list. It means the world to me)

18 hours ago, Bread God said:

@Jarold not even a manager he’s a tmod in disguise

As the director of opposition to the opposition of the operators of the operators (O.O.O.O) i request you redact the quoted statement as it neglects our confidentiality and classification clause. @Nightbot We've got a leaker

• Haha 2