Ozzy's Staff App

Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Name: Zach Osborn

Total time on the server:| PDSS GVS Ozzy has played for 329:46:22.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Tora, Shrood, Panda, Skye, Draggy, Ethan

Staff History:  None

Country of Residence: United States (PST)

Past experiences staffing?

I staffed and eventually Co-Owned Chaos Network (DarkRP, Deathrun, Jailbreak). Helped staff a few start-ups for friends that were looking to begin servers.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Long story short, I owe this server. As my introduction to Military RP, Garnet Gaming has shown me just how fun and addicting a game mode can be. The entire community, from Super Admins to PVTs, have shown me nothing but kindness and respect. Since I found the server in late-September, I've dedicated a tremendous amount of time and money to it. Now it's time for me to take it a step further. I want to dedicate not only my time, but my knowledge, critical thinking, and teamwork to the server. It's been the host of many great gaming memories that I'm sure I won't forget anytime soon. I want to be a part of the team that helps make those memories possible. I hope to use my past experiences to better uphold server and community rules whilst having both sides leave altercations knowing the correct decision was made.

I also plan to dedicate myself to GG outside of the server. Whether it's the forums, discord, TS, or even IRL issues, I plan to be an avenue of aid for whomever needs it. I want to use my life experiences to help the community just as much as I want my knowledge in-game to help. I'm excited and feel that I'm ready to be a part of the efficient staff team that GG has in place.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
Updated Playtime and Ref's
  • Like 3

NEUTRAL You seem like a great guy, I do not know you all that well but this app being posted from Wednesday and the only 8 people to +1 you are from RU, and most/some from your own faction. 252 hours is a decent amount but in my opinion i think you should float around and expand yourself from just exclusively RU and get a little more well known on the server/community as a whole so people get more of an idea on who Ozzy really is. You seem like you have a great personality, and I wish you luck.

• Friendly 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
7 hours ago, †Trip† said:

NEUTRAL You seem like a great guy, I do not know you all that well but this app being posted from Wednesday and the only 8 people to +1 you are from RU, and most/some from your own faction. 252 hours is a decent amount but in my opinion i think you should float around and expand yourself from just exclusively RU and get a little more well known on the server/community as a whole so people get more of an idea on who Ozzy really is. You seem like you have a great personality, and I wish you luck.

I see where you’re coming from. I’d like to point out that there are multiple referrals from reputable US mains.

I currently attempt to play with and get to know US players as well as other RU factions.

+1

When you first posted this application, I didn't have much interaction with you, but recently with small chats in TS, and that tournament you hosted for donation items showed to me you have potential to be a good leader not only in your faction, but as a staff member as well. I hope that what I have seen so far is a good judgement of your character, and not just a mask you put on for the moment. I would have to disagree with Trip on you needing to expand your horizons. I, personally, stuck close to my faction in SSO, but through that in RP, met others. I don't think you need to go out of your way to meet others, just play the game more instead of just doing wars, that's the best way to get to know others better in-game. They get to see how you truly act in-game.

Add me to your referrals list 🙂.

• Like 2