Invalid -1s in App

In my recent application, i had put down before "Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, Many Times" due to me had read it over multiple times before the application was submitted, but change it to fit a normal app of "Did you read the staff rules?: Yes" which was at: Posted Thursday at 10:27 PM (edited), but even though I said that had read the staff rules "Wasdin" said at Posted 23 hours ago  from 8:52 PM, 6/2/2018 Eastern Time, "-1 - Still didn’t read Staff rules smh, it’s not that hard." even though i had said in app that I had. Also "Stretchy" who at 17 Hour ago from 8:52 PM, 6/2/2018 Eastern Time, 

"-1

Need to read the rules" 

Which as stated above I had given that I had read the rules and in fact many times due to I know that i had to read it, I read it over many times. With the invalid reasons given for the -1 due to showing what was -1ed. So with the evidence of the false -1s I hope that forum staff could review this application.

on.n

Shit you must be a blind motha fucka lmao.The first response to your application was from Catfish providing you with the correct set of rules so you need to ACTUALLY READ.But they still are valid and it was denied because you didn't listen to the other nibbas.

I read the correct rules cause isn't the one posted on MAY 21 which you can find by going into Announcements and Rules, Server and Staff Rules, and then going into the one titled [DarkRP] Staff Rules which was posted MAY 21 with link (http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/). So if this is not the CORRECT one then the ones that you have sent to me is wrong too. I had posted it on MAY 31st, so I had read it before it was posted. 

damn you a blind nigga

whining over being denied because you don't know how to read, clearly you skimmed through rules and didn't read otherwise you'd know what you did wrong. 

p.s. this post prob won't help you either now when you do re-apply lmao

• Like 2

While I will say -1'ing apps without posting the right rules can be frustrating. However, the correct rules were given to you in the comments, and you even posted the rules that are correct but did not read them. One of the rules helps you answer a question, you'll figure it out and why everyone was -1'ing for not reading the staff rules.