DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Thunder's Staff Application

General Information

Name: Alexander Sergeyevich Konovalov

Total time on the server:  GRU SNS Alexandr Konovalov has played for 200:17:27.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals:  Clickbait,Savitr,Trip,Frosty,Ethan

Staff History:  None

Country of Residence: Ukraine

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?

I was moderating World of Warcraft servers, also i was hosing one in 2011 but it wasn popular enough so we shot it down. I was also a moderator on some CS servers.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?

Garnet gaming server (MRp for next liks) for me is one of the kind server. Only for one mounth i have met a lots of great and kind people and the community of these server is great. MRp just got conquered my heart for only 200 hours periond and i decided to stay here at least fore one year straight. I appreciate the MRp commutity and i want it to stay great and polite. So i desidet to join staff personnel to improve and protect Garnet MRp community from minges, cheaters, racists, toxic and mean people. I believe that togethter we can change a lot. The only thing what we need is patiance, hard work and a desire to make this world a better place. So why wont we start from here, our server?

The MRp community is great. I was playing for only 3 factions - 2GA, GRU and Marines but the expirience i got there was "predominantly positive" ( mostly positive). Sometimes i had to expirience a violation of rules when there is no staff to solve it. I want to use my timezone for an opportunity - to be online staff when no one can and solve those problems. I want MRp to become friendliest place possible for new players to arrive.

The common problems for videogame, especially the online videogames including RP are toxicity, minge and etc. I believe that its can be changed and Garnet MRp staff are proveing it. I want to be a part of this family and to contribute to the common cause. While i was moderating CS servers and WoW servers I had experience with moderating those. There was a lot of work to do evry day but my faith didnt let me surrender on my duty.

I hope that in furture Garnet's MRp Server is gonna be pure and clear from all types of toxic and bad players. Only thing we shuold do - is just stop ignoring problems and starting to solving them.

P.S. And i also want to teach everyone russian language and slavic culture, hehe ?

Thank you for your attention. I wish you all good luck and may God bless you all.

P.P.S. My previous forume name was Thunder | SBU

P.P.P.S. And im realy sorry for my english

Edited by Thund3r↯truck
additing more info

+1

Every interaction I have had with you in-game so far has been a great one! I really appreciate your attitude and willingness to improve and accept criticism. I hope that you can continue this trend, and it wasn't just something you forced upon yourself, and instead is your true character. I believe that with these simple but powerful traits that you carry, you can head into the staff team ready to learn the ropes, and begin your staffing career. Add me to your referrals!

~Ethan

• Like 1
  • Community Director
5 minutes ago, Thund3r↯truck said:

Throwing from the context isnt a mature behavior, Conway

I'm not the one applying for staff. (Here's your context)

W5rzx44.png

Calling people "Mother Fuckers" in Spanish isn't exactly the behavior a staff member should have

Edited by AlexConway
  • Sad 1

Look, while Congay's (its his alias) reason is "meh" at best, Im personally more worried about your ability to keep your cool being a bit too bad for staff. As seen in the forum chatbox you seem to become a bit too heated over something this small.

• Like 1

I dont have much interaction with you ingame and I personally havent seen anything bad coming out of you while Im on. However im gonna have to agree with @Upland here. I do believe you are a nice person and have good intentions. Blowing up like this doesnt seem like appropriate behavior and Im sure itll change in the future. Best of luck on your staff of course but in the mean time, -1

4 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

Calling people "Mother Fuckers" in Spanish isn't exactly the behavior a staff member should have

In this context, he wasnt insulting anyone. The attitude and meaning was something around the lines of: Shit RDM Oh My God

"putta madre" basically is "son of a bitch" and in this context its not as bad as you guys are making it out to be. In this case, in this context, it isnt pointed at anything and is basically just an exclamation. Kind of how we say shit or fuck. I wasn't going to comment on this app but I do not wish for misinformation to be spread. This is coming from someone whos first language is Spanish.

Edited by Arnold Smith
Corrections