DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Stike Appeal

Guest ZachDLC

Guest ZachDLC

There is no format for this appeal, so I will make my own.

This morning (12/25) I was struck for:

https://gyazo.com/35af0343aef38ff88711455c3de52f00

I'm simply asking why. I've been told it's because I warned someone twice, who was going to be warn stacked anyway because I was the only staff member on at last check

I actually took a screenshot of tab to proove this.

594b7fdf16fe8e483a6c767c997fb7cb.jpg
https://gyazo.com/594b7fdf16fe8e483a6c767c997fb7cb

I'm asking why the hell I was demoted for doing that. He was already banned anyway. All I did was jail him and warn him two times (on accident) before deciding if I was going to stack the rest of his warns.

This is the only reason I've been given and all other actions I've taken in the past 24 hours haven't been disputed. Wth

I know nobody in this community likes me, but this is just rich.

There is no proof that I abused to the point that it's a major player-impacting offense like the warn says.

If you wanted me to leave give me my money back and I will.

smh 😪

Edited by ZachDLC

From a players point of view on this topic it looks to me that DLC was in the right and he was just doing his job. He had no choice but to ban this kid because it does seems like he had no intent to role play anyways if he has been warned a lot. Also I have dealt with DLC in sits before and he is very professional about his job and I really do not think that he would just do this for no reason. I really hope you guys and understand this and let DLC go on a warning. Thank you and goodbye

Guest ZachDLC
Just now, Bread God said:

+1

Free my boy DLC he ain't do nothing wrong 

That's coming from the guy who got 5 maxed printers destroyed by me yesterday

(sry bb)

Guest ZachDLC
Just now, {GG}otham said:

It says for multiple violations in under 24 hours, you sure you didn't mess up anything else?

This was the only reason I was given when I asked Vernon, who authorized the LEVEL 4 strike for this.

55 minutes ago, Bread God said:

+1

Free my boy DLC he ain't do nothing wrong 

Maybe you should wait for the other person to provide their side of the story before supporting your friend, you know, because you're a staff and all your input is very important to things like these. 

1 hour ago, ZachDLC said:

If you wanted me to leave give me my money back and I will.

It is stated on the donation page that there will be no refunds period regardless of the reason.

• 300 IQ 2
Guest ZachDLC

I have him for Mass rdm and assumed nobody was on Vernon. I'm going to uploady my video of this incident hold up.

Edited by ZachDLC
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

You can always check who’s on with the F4 menu... Also, I was under the impression that warn stacking is never permissible. You just have to get proof and have a ban string ready for someone who can ban.

For someone who’s massing, you can freeze or jail them.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, Ozzy said:

Also, I was under the impression that warn stacking is never permissible.

False. Tmods on DarkRP do not have ban privelidges and when someone is mass rdming it serves as a way to get them off the server quickly and save their steamid for a later ban.