Conway Meta

Panini

• Community Director
2 hours ago, Savitr said:

Even if he kidnapped GRU before how did he classify the RPG as a GRU? 

If you travel with a group of people, guilty by association. It was an ASSUMPTION, because he was following them. Also I’ve been in sims with people on RPG who have given up their name. 

Again as I said. IF I cannot use the info stored, I will happily create a report on 12 SSO and all of you because you legit said I was in the uniform of an army officer. 

11 hours ago, Panini said:

Describe the situation: Metagames, says we are GRU even though we had keys out.

Says the one who kidnapped someone walking with keys out. Do you see the flaws in this logic?

11 hours ago, Panini said:

When did this occur?: on 6/4 around 7pm EST

Also can you grab the correct time? Because I live in EST annnnd my recordings say 3:18PM.

Edited by AlexConway
9 hours ago, Crin {GG} said:

Alright first things first. 

Format

The format was fixed before you brought it up.
Also yeah I can see if I still have the clips to give a little more

56 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

If you travel with a group of people, guilty by association. It was an ASSUMPTION, because he was following them. Also I’ve been in sims with people on RPG who have given up their name. 

Again as I said. IF I cannot use the info stored, I will happily create a report on 12 SSO and all of you because you legit said I was in the uniform of an army officer. 

Says the one who kidnapped someone walking with keys out. Do you see the flaws in this logic?

Also can you grab the correct time? Because I live in EST annnnd my recordings say 3:18PM.

GOD you're toxic lmao

Edited by PaniniV2
  • Haha 1
Guest Gildarts

I would hold off until phantom sees this, Because since I have read the new revision of the rules that is yet to be posted. There will only be 1 ROE. The "Civilian" roe the "Second" will no longer be a thing since we no longer even allow civilians to play the rule is not needed.

Also your case is flawed. One of your GRU members had a weapon out, which would bring the assumption that the rest of you are apart of GRU if your paling around.
If you try pulling the 2ND ROE card, saying we didn't have guns out... One of you clearly did. Also You wouldn't be able to kidnap someone with no gun out because he was a civilian according to that theory. Not only that YOU had no guns out so technically you'd be kidnapping as a civilian? From what I remember you still need your guns drawn on the person.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Gildarts

-1 he is reporting what he sees, and has fought others in the same uniform in skirmish's (wars) that's in the rp sense, his character knows who they are. Civs as a concept are dead. While the rule is in there, the concept is long dead, when the only civ class you can play cost 10$, and takes entering a command just to access it. It seems Russians have been targeting Conway on an unrelated note, which doesn't show the best of Russians Currently, like an us vs them kinda toxicity we don't really need.

• Winner 1
1 hour ago, Dillan said:

-1 he is reporting what he sees, and has fought others in the same uniform in skirmish's (wars) that's in the rp sense, his character knows who they are. Civs as a concept are dead. While the rule is in there, the concept is long dead, when the only civ class you can play cost 10$, and takes entering a command just to access it. It seems Russians have been targeting Conway on an unrelated note, which doesn't show the best of Russians Currently, like an us vs them kinda toxicity we don't really need.

This being stated im going with a 

58 minutes ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

I would hold off until phantom sees this, Because since I have read the new revision of the rules that is yet to be posted. There will only be 1 ROE. The "Civilian" roe the "Second" will no longer be a thing since we no longer even allow civilians to play the rule is not needed.

Is there even a real reason to bring this up in the report? This situation obviously isn't going to go off of those rules.

1 hour ago, Dillan said:

-1 he is reporting what he sees, and has fought others in the same uniform in skirmish's (wars) that's in the rp sense

So the 2nd ROE just isn't a thing anymore? This seems like some   p o w e r g a m i n g. 

1 hour ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

If you try pulling the 2ND ROE card, saying we didn't have guns out... One of you clearly did.

If you slow down the recording, none of them had a weapon out, but there was one that visually looked like he had a weapon on safety while he had keys out.

1 hour ago, Dillan said:

It seems Russians have been targeting Conway on an unrelated note, which doesn't show the best of Russians Currently, like an us vs them kinda toxicity we don't really need.

Literally adding nothing onto the report. This server is going to be "us vs them" as long as it is War based.

+1 from me. Identifying off of PM would invalidate the 2nd ROE, so it isn't a thing.

3 minutes ago, Fupert said:

So the 2nd ROE just isn't a thing anymore? This seems like some   p o w e r g a m i n g. 

Because a civilian wearing a GRU uniform isn't suspicious at all right? He can at least make the assumption of a GRU

Edited by Lake
1 hour ago, Dillan said:

Sorry one more thing before I go cause this is really damn stupid 

“his character has fought people in the same uniform in war” 

Nigga hello? His character has also apparently died in war several hundred times. That’s about the worse argument you could’ve made and technically the characters memories only begin from the respawn until they die so no, he wouldn’t know. 

Lol +1

1 hour ago, Dillan said:

Unless you never die during war you can’t use info from war(unless you write it down on some note or something like that which I gurantee you don’t.) 

Just now, Lake said:

Because a civilian wearing a GRU uniform isn't suspicious at all right?

Pony

What? 

The second ROE says that you are a civilian if you have your keys out no matter your uniform, etc. You disregard uniform in that situation.

26 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Sorry one more thing before I go cause this is really damn stupid 

“his character has fought people in the same uniform in war” 

Nigga hello? His character has also apparently died in war several hundred times. That’s about the worse argument you could’ve made and technically the characters memories only begin from the respawn until they die so no, he wouldn’t know. 

Lol +1

He has kidnapped other GRU members before with the same Uniform on and if your saying he isn't allowed to remember any of that shit once he dies that's argument able because like Conway stated he keeps information of the GRU and vice versa