Conway Meta

Panini

Just now, Lake said:

He has kidnapped other GRU members before with the same Uniform on and if your saying he isn't allowed to remember any of that shit once he dies that's argument able because like Conway stated he keeps information of the GRU and vice versa  

If you have an archive(like sso does) then you write down information that you’ve gotten from kidnaps. You can’t just remember information as when you die you lose all of that info due to the NLR rule. So unless you’d like to provide a US document with your kidnap information your argument is invalid. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Crin {GG} said:

If you have an archive(like sso does) then you write down information that you’ve gotten from kidnaps. You can’t just remember information as when you die you lose all of that info due to the NLR rule. So unless you’d like to provide a US document with your kidnap information your argument is invalid. 

Okay.... I have a different question the Video specifically states that all of the GRU members had their keys out when the kidnapping took place and even if the person who called the kidnapping had their gun out it would of shown the Fire-Rate selection and the ammo on the bottom (Even in third person). 

So wouldn't the kidnapping be invalid?

13 minutes ago, Crin {GG} said:

Yep. That’s why I’m asking for more of the video because in the current video it doesn’t show any of the GRU having weapons out. All it shows is a glitched Playermodel that looks like it has a weapon out. 

1 minute ago, Lake said:

Okay.... I have a different question the Video specifically states that all of the GRU members had their keys out when the kidnapping took place and even if the person who called the kidnapping had their gun out it would of shown the Fire-Rate selection and the ammo on the bottom (Even in third person). 

I’ll leave it to operators from here on, if you have anymore questions private message me on the forums. 

Just now, Crin {GG} said:

So unless you’d like to provide a US document with your kidnap information your argument is invalid. 

A document with information on a GRU Uniform wouldn't matter anyways, 2nd ROE applies since they all had keys out, They're considered civilians

2 minutes ago, Lake said:

The report has nothing to do with the kidnap, the report is for the comms message.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

I would hold off until phantom sees this, Because since I have read the new revision of the rules that is yet to be posted. There will only be 1 ROE. The "Civilian" roe the "Second" will no longer be a thing since we no longer even allow civilians to play the rule is not needed.

Also your case is flawed. One of your GRU members had a weapon out, which would bring the assumption that the rest of you are apart of GRU if your paling around.
If you try pulling the 2ND ROE card, saying we didn't have guns out... One of you clearly did. Also You wouldn't be able to kidnap someone with no gun out because he was a civilian according to that theory. Not only that YOU had no guns out so technically you'd be kidnapping as a civilian? From what I remember you still need your guns drawn on the person.

Just my two cents.

When i first watch the video a couple of time i didn't notice the gun. Now i do.  But it was only one person that was holding the gun out the rest of the people could be civs. But sense your removing the 2nd ROE then this shouldn't be a warn.

35 minutes ago, Lake said:

He has kidnapped other GRU members before with the same Uniform on and if your saying he isn't allowed to remember any of that shit once he dies that's argument able because like Conway stated he keeps information of the GRU and vice versa  

So wait what if the RPG was not GRU? The meta game on the RPG was hard what if it was an SSO or 2GA? I bet you don't have previous memories that can tell you that?

1 hour ago, Lake said:

Because a civilian wearing a GRU uniform isn't suspicious at all right? He can at least make the assumption of a GRU

He shouldn't know we're GRU, unless of course, he writes down EVERYTHING from all kidnaps, never dies during war, and keeps those notes on his  person.

Both sides make good arguments based on the "old" rules (the rules that were up previously before now). In the past, it has always been you can kidnap even withotu a gun out, but whoever made the argument that you are a civilian with keys out and therefore should not be able to kidnap as one makes a sound point. However, with the rules (hopefully) being changed, there will be no more 2nd ROE of the sort. Up to this point, I find the "archives" and kidnapping for intel and finding out how people are dressed to be quite pointless, and has only created more trouble than good (eg. this thread and Conway's). I'm not saying they are inherently wrong reports, but petty.

When someone "metagames," I'm looking for a report on someone who did something to affect the outcome of the server, like using OOC info during war to push an objective, not call out models that he knew were GRU in his comms chat, got kidnapped anyway, and only got reported for the minuscule "infraction." 

A lot of the staff's/potential staff's behavior in this thread was sub-par and will affect your evaluation as a staff member.

Denied.

• Like 1