bishop g’bye

• The Garnut
9 hours ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Most conversations actually went: 

play cs 

can’t I’m studying I have an exam tomorrow

exams all week? 

yeah you want a screenshot of my schedule? 

whatever 

Yeah, that was like 99% of our conversations, and then you'd spam me seemingly out of nowhere.

IE: when I was working on our Teamspeak after Nyx deleted it, you decided to SPAM POKE me for absolutely no reason, disallowing me to work on it until I banned you for 24 hours, then presumed to spam me over steam.

9 hours ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

You not once told me you didn’t want to be talked to or anything of the sort. You asked me to test the new forums and when some people could log on and some couldn’t, I told you this. Everyone in my TS at the time couldn’t even access the forums so I told you because I was helping you at the time. As for weapon changes, I’m not talking about the SEAL suggestion, I’m talking overall balance of every weapon. You have sniper SMG and pistol sniper rifles. It’s whatever and in the past, farewell bud!

I never said I 'didn't want to be talked to' have no fucking idea what you're even on about. I asked you to LITERALLY go on the link to the new forums to tell me if you see the old or new forums TWICE. You were no longer helping me, and let me know that "PEOPLE CAN'T SIGN UP TO THE FORUMS" which I had then gone on TS and tried it myself, and absolutely nobody reported an issue.

I was talking about the SEAL weapon change, I was discrediting you as obviously people don't agree/want your proposed changed by the looks of it.

Take care, have fun on FORP. Or you know, actually just play Fallout instead.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Yeah, that was like 99% of our conversations, and then you'd spam me seemingly out of nowhere.

IE: when I was working on our Teamspeak after Nyx deleted it, you decided to SPAM POKE me for absolutely no reason, disallowing me to work on it until I banned you for 24 hours, then presumed to spam me over steam.

I never said I 'didn't want to be talked to' have no fucking idea what you're even on about. I asked you to LITERALLY go on the link to the new forums to tell me if you see the old or new forums TWICE. You were no longer helping me, and let me know that "PEOPLE CAN'T SIGN UP TO THE FORUMS" which I had then gone on TS and tried it myself, and absolutely nobody reported an issue.

I was talking about the SEAL weapon change, I was discrediting you as obviously people don't agree/want your proposed changed by the looks of it.

Take care, have fun on FORP. Or you know, actually just play Fallout instead.

I was just memeing with TS and you seem to be on about spam a lot more than it actually happened. The one time I truly “spammed” you was the TS poke. I know you didn’t say you didn’t want to be talked to, and that’s my point. You never said anything like, “Hold on lemme finish this ttyl” or something of the sort. I was telling you people couldn’t sign in because you asked me to send you the screenshots literally five minutes before. Some people couldn’t log on including me, Cameron, and a few others from what I remember. It was only a few people in the TS I was in and didn’t leave the channel so ig you didn’t ask the right people. 

Will do. I actually have played all the Fallouts many times over and the same shit gets boring so the gmod server is a nice refresh to the games where I can have a lotta fun in a multiplayer fallout. 

Peace anyways retard, best of luck to you and the rest of the community! ?

• Haha 1
  • The Garnut
5 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

You never said anything like, “Hold on lemme finish this ttyl” or something of the sort.

So.. our teamspeak and forums got wiped, but you know, I never explicitly told anybody that I didn't want to get spammed with pokes. LOL WHAT?

6 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

It was only a few people in the TS I was in and didn’t leave the channel so ig you didn’t ask the right people. 

Da ting is, you made it seem like a global issue, when in fact it was not, and it was resolved seconds later.

7 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Will do. I actually have played all the Fallouts many times over and the same shit gets boring so the gmod server is a nice refresh to the games where I can have a lotta fun in a multiplayer fallout. 

I will never understand FalloutRP. I'd still much rather just.. play fallout 3 lel

7 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Peace anyways retard, best of luck to you and the rest of the community! ?

I'm banning you, peace out white sir.

• Sad 1
Just now, Garnet said:

Are you high? how are you commenting right now if I was serious about banning you.

I thought you were in the middle of doing it. I can’t tell with you anymore cause you don’t like me, but at the same time I kinda commented just to test. 

6 minutes ago, Garnet said:

So.. our teamspeak and forums got wiped, but you know, I never explicitly told anybody that I didn't want to get spammed with pokes. LOL WHAT? 

I was talking about steam messaging during your studying. TS yeah I was fucking around too much lol

• Agree 1
  • The Garnut
6 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

I thought you were in the middle of doing it. I can’t tell with you anymore cause you don’t like me, but at the same time I kinda commented just to test. 

I don't dislike you, I actually think you're a really nice and funny guy. I just thought you were being retarded and deleted you because you had no sympathy on multiple occasions when I did not want to get spammed/poked.

5 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

I was talking about steam messaging during your studying. TS yeah I was fucking around too much lol

you really were ?

• Informative 1
7 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I don't dislike you, I actually think you're 

7 minutes ago, Garnet said:

not very intelligent. 

lel 

New Vegas is the best fallout and you’re bias big head 

2 minutes ago, Duel said:

Black male

I stole your legs you stupid stump man

• Winner 1