Cramer's Staff Application

Bramer

Name: Cramer (180A WO Cramer)

Total time on the server:  299:35:03.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals:  None 

Staff History:  No bans or warns.

Country of Residence: United States (EST)

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? Arma 2 Life server, along with some small Minecraft servers.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

After spending a lot of time within the community, I would like to give back. I have no prior warns or history minging, toxicity, etc. I'm also very active, and as of recent, I've put in 35+ hours every week the last month. I want to help benefit the server buy upholding the same standard that all the other enlisted, officers, and staff hold now. I hope to be able to get rid of some of the toxicity as well as miginess and unnecessary RDM/Mass. I want to make a better environment and more enjoyable time for players. I have been getting to know more people on the server, and want to keep expanding my knowledge of people and the server.  I want to be able to help others benefit from a role as staff. I will do this buy quickly responding to reports, as well as answering any others that have questions, etc. Giving back is the only thing I hope to do. 

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Cramer

• Like 4
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 dances to Modelo Time

On a serious note, I like Cramer. Never had a poor interaction with him. However our time together has been mostly limited to booling around when I swap to US. Definitely active and I’ve seen nothing derogatory in OOC

+1 Specifies The Unspecified 

Cramer is a cool guy he always seems to be active, He knows the rules and he is a mature age and is at the right age to be a staff member. He would be a cool staff member and lead GarnetGaming towards a good playable game. He would never be biased. Get this guy his staff promotion!

From Yours Truley 11B CWO Unspecified | 1MD MSgt Pinhead

❤️

+1 Not only is he the most active member of GB, he is always leading wars and doing sims. This man be giving this server all he's got and giving him staff would only mean him doing even more for the server. You bet yer ass I'm +1ing this dude.

Edited by Divinyll