FreeBirdd Ban Appeal

Guest Gildarts

I can say that I did spectate him twice last night after watching suspicious plays each time I would spectate him (once dead) he would leave base and walk back in once I spectated. 
I do have a recording of that but only of the last one, so its not much use. But this is just a statement I felt like making since it was suspicious.

Edited by Gildarts
  • Community Director
2 minutes ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

I can say that I did spectate him twice last night after watching suspicious plays each time I would spectate him (once dead) he would leave base and walk back in once I spectated. 
I do have a recording of that but only of the last one, so its not much use. But this is just a statement I felt like making since it was suspicious.

Can we see the last one

Edited by AlexConway
1 minute ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

I'd be interested to know the time left in the war when the spectate happened. According to him, there was 1 minute left, he noticed, and went back to DB.

Guest Gildarts
4 minutes ago, GG | Vandal said:

I'd be interested to know the time left in the war when the spectate happened. According to him, there was 1 minute left, he noticed, and went back to DB.

The first one was around 7 minute time, the other was around 3/2:30

-1 for those 2 reason, if you are legit freebird, can you explain me how you are  playing the angle on the first video cause i dont understand how its possible.

first off, in this video the important part is not me dying, its the guys far in front of me getting kill then the one on my left getting kill 1.5 - 1.8 second after . With the distance between both of them, i dont see how its humanly possible to flick from the first guy to the other one. After that, I know that me dying isnt a proof and its only a kill but its still fishy af to snipe me right after I jump out of cover. If someone say he is holding that tight angle, how did he kill the other guy on the hill? 

On this one, If he doesn't have walls, can someone explain me why he is shooting the tree when im behind the tree? when i<m sniper at someone and he runs behind a tree, i dont shoot at the tree directly, I shoot at the space before the tree. We all know that you cant wall bang a tree. After that, when he killed me, he killed someone 2sec after ( Lev/panini) ( if you have the video of where you were at that time that will be great but i remember he said he was oil) who is again super far away from me. I dont see how you can snipe people in that short amount of time with those distances. 

6 minutes ago, [TW] Nakeys said:

-1 for those 2 reason, if you are legit freebird, can you explain me how you are  playing the angle on the first video cause i dont understand how its possible.

first off, in this video the important part is not me dying, its the guys far in front of me getting kill then the one on my left getting kill 1.5 - 1.8 second after . With the distance between both of them, i dont see how its humanly possible to flick from the first guy to the other one. After that, I know that me dying isnt a proof and its only a kill but its still fishy af to snipe me right after I jump out of cover. If someone say he is holding that tight angle, how did he kill the other guy on the hill? 

On this one, If he doesn't have walls, can someone explain me why he is shooting the tree when im behind the tree? when i<m sniper at someone and he runs behind a tree, i dont shoot at the tree directly, I shoot at the space before the tree. We all know that you cant wall bang a tree. After that, when he killed me, he killed someone 2sec after ( Lev/panini) ( if you have the video of where you were at that time that will be great but i remember he said he was oil) who is again super far away from me. I dont see how you can snipe people in that short amount of time with those distances. 

So let me explain this one when you running to the middle of the town i seen your head above those sandbags through the trees so i potted a shot at you and i guess i hit the tree the second shot i did hit you because you were in my line of sights clearly through the big patch opening in the trees its not that hard to see a moving russian with a 8x scope

7 minutes ago, [TW] Nakeys said:

First video, that is enough time to kill broken, then you with the M95 bolt.

second video, he probably saw you over the sandbags, and fired, the M95 isn’t the most accurate weapon so it can hit the tree, 

+1 until legit proof is shown