FreeBirdd Ban Appeal

hmmmmm that does seem really Sus. changing my +1 to a -1 rn. Main reason i wish there was a sit, but also it does actually seem obvious hacks. Looking at it, the ghillie is FreeBird, since right after lua died, the ghillie aimed at the other russian and killed him, dying in the same direction as the ghillie on the hill.

Edited by Sleepy
1 hour ago, .lua said:

4:22 - 5:08

I don't think it is possible to hit two people from that distance that fast in 3 seconds.

The second person who died was to the left of me who you can see his body dropping.

https://i.imgur.com/feD8BGt.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1404586623 to add more kill logs to it.

Let me explain this Pause at 0:48 if you look at the tree in the middle and the ghillie on the hill look at that tree and move your eyes to the right that little spot right there is where i hide out when he scoped in (The Vega) i looked up and i seen a vega standing there about to shoot my friend kriss i pulled my triggered and killed the vega and kriss told me there were several russians moving on that left hill so i decided to go up the hill barley peek my head i seen one russian and i killed him as well from that position it propelled both of you like it was me as that ghillie that was actually kriss kriss and me work together he is my spotter im the shooter he tells me where people are and i fire its a know strat throughout the gaming community maybe not this community but other communitys as well and if i was that ghillie on the hill and i was using a "Aimbot" the character would have turned to the vegas point of view looked at him (The Vega) and shot and killed him.

Edited by FreeBirdd
Adding On

This video was made very quickly, so its not exactly the best quality that I could put together. Also my voice sounds a bit raspy because I had prom the night before and I was yelling basically the entire time, fun stuff.

Timestamps: (these are posted in both the thread and the youtube video)

0:00 - 1:14 - Me introducing myself and the thread (pre-evidence stuff)

1:14 - 2:55 - Review of the first review of evidence. (Not Suspicious so far.)

2:55 - 5:00 - Review of the second piece of evidence. This was badly done of my part, and I found out what server he got banned from at the end of the video (World of Gods is the server). I recommend you skip over this as it's just me trying to find how Fupert got to that specific page he showed.

5:00 - 5:56 - Me going through a few comments on the thread.

5:56 - 7:23 - Reviewing the third piece of evidence brought against freebirdd. Once again, this doesn't show anything due to bad quality and these shots fired by freebirdd don't show anything suspicious whatsoever.

7:24 - 7:47 - Once again, going through comments on the thread.

7:45 - 14:14  (The juicy stuff) - I recommend everyone watch this part. This is the time in the video where there is enough evidence to make a verdict on the player. My thought process will be explained throughout the video. 

14:14 - 17:58 - Fupert showing the same evidence that I explained in the piece of the video before, and players in the thread having changing opinions on Freebirdd after Lua's video was posted.

18:00 - end - This part isn't too important, but it shows me going through freebirdd's steamid. As it turns out, he is banned from a server called "World Of Gods". I'm not exactly sure what this server is, but it is a gmod server, which, as the video shows, has I think 125 players (might be off by a bit there) in their current discord.

TL:DR - This video details the entire thread as of 8:00 PM EST. The clip that lua provided shows some sort of external and/or internal cheat being used by Freebirdd. The reportee also has been banned from a somewhat popular GMOD server for aimbotting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This video was made very quickly, so its not exactly the best quality that I could put together. Also my voice sounds a bit raspy because I had prom the night before and I was yelling basically the entire time, fun stuff.

2:55 - 5:00 - Review of the second piece of evidence. This was badly done of my part, and I found out what server he got banned from at the end of the video (World of Gods is the server). I recommend you skip over this as it's just me trying to find how Fupert got to that specific page he showed.

5:56 - 7:23 - Reviewing the third piece of evidence brought against freebirdd. Once again, this doesn't show anything due to bad quality and these shots fired by freebirdd don't show anything suspicious whatsoever.

7:45 - 14:14  (The juicy stuff) - I recommend everyone watch this part. This is the time in the video where there is enough evidence to make a verdict on the player. My thought process will be explained throughout the video. 

14:14 - 17:58 - Fupert showing the same evidence that I explained in the piece of the video before, and players in the thread having changing opinions on Freebirdd after Lua's video was posted.

18:00 - end - This part isn't too important, but it shows me going through freebirdd's steamid. As it turns out, he is banned from a server called "World Of Gods". I'm not exactly sure what this server is, but it is a gmod server, which, as the video shows, has I think 125 players (might be off by a bit there) in their current discord.

TL:DR - This video details the entire thread as of 8:00 PM EST. The clip that lua provided shows some sort of external and/or internal cheat being used by Freebirdd. The reportee also has been banned from a somewhat popular GMOD server for aimbotting. While the latter isn't sufficient proof, the former most definitely is.

My opinion - No one comes onto garnet's server and becomes the top sniper, outclassing GRU and VEGA within 50 hours. It takes most players dozens upon dozens of hours to get used to the weaponry on the server, nevermind being an outstanding sniper. I know from experience that many of the current top players (Lua, ich bin, CJ), were all horseshit when they first joined the server, as EVERYONE was (No offense to any of these players).

1 hour ago, .lua said:

4:22 - 5:08

I don't think it is possible to hit two people from that distance that fast in 3 seconds.

The second person who died was to the left of me who you can see his body dropping.

https://i.imgur.com/feD8BGt.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1404586623 to add more kill logs to it.

This is complete bullshit. For one that person that this Vega in the clip is aiming at was not FreeBirdd this was another person. For two an aimbot does not work like that. If that person the vega in the clip aimed at had aimbot his aimbot would not lock on the person in the clip it would lock on the person that was closest to the vega in the clip which is visible at 0:47 seconds on the video and plus that person that the vega scoped in on was already looking in the direction of this player that I pointed out. Also at the time there was 4 ghillie on US so there is no proof that was FreeBirdd this doesn't give any extra proof still for me +1

• Community Director
1 hour ago, Fupert said:

First image shows Freebirdd aiming towards Lua's left, right before lua shoots. (You can partially see the left side of his dark face)

1 hour ago, Fupert said:

Second image shows Freebirdd aiming at Lua,

No it doesn't LMAO. This clip is .25% the original speed. Can't see that flick you mentioned

https://youtu.be/ztPLDUGpt3Y

TL:DR - This video details the entire thread as of 8:00 PM EST. The clip that lua provided shows some sort of external and/or internal cheat being used by Freebirdd. The reportee also has been banned from a somewhat popular GMOD server for aimbotting. While the latter isn't sufficient proof, the former most definitely is.

My opinion - No one comes onto garnet's server and becomes the top sniper, outclassing GRU and VEGA within 50 hours. It takes most players dozens upon dozens of hours to get used to the weaponry on the server, nevermind being an outstanding sniper. I know from experience that many of the current top players (Lua, ich bin, CJ), were all horseshit when they first joined the server, as EVERYONE was (No offense to any of these players).

Edited by rauler
1 hour ago, Fupert said:

ig3FEPp.png

zDWwkNg.png

Screenshots from @.lua 's video.

First image shows Freebirdd aiming towards Lua's left, right before lua shoots. (You can partially see the left side of his dark face)

Second image shows Freebirdd aiming at Lua, right after he shot at him (You can tell because of the darkness of the Ghillie's Face is now shifted towards Lua.) And if you look at the timestamps, you can see that in under 1 second Freebirdd flicked insanely accurately at Lua and killed him. (Lua was killed at the 0:50 mark immediately after the flick.)

In the Second image its to blurry to even notice the face mask. Another thing at this point you can tell the player that is being aimed at is is still at an angle where he couldn't be able to aim at this vega so still not good enough evidence.