Michael Conway's Introduction

Hello,

My name is Michael Conway and I like to think quite a few people know me, if you don't this is an awesome opportunity to do so! To get it started I was always a computer kid, what really settled me in the community was a sports injury acquired from my many years of football and wrestling and finally one day left me with a leg and head injury that I still feel the affects from. Since that day I was welcomed into the Garry's Mod community and started as a small skid that thought doing edgy shit was cool which I later did regret heavily when it came to me working at a hosting company and trying to make money off doing freelance around the market to feed myself. Eventually I got into the right clique which taught me the ways of how to code for good and bad and also all the skills I have now with all the experiences I've had with the wonderful people of Garry's Mod. I am proud to say that I have been able to talk to Killslick ( the guy with the most Garry's Mod hours and owner of the PERP Gamemode ), Corvezeo ( Owner of Icefuse Networks ), and chat with people with a passion for GLua much like myself on Garry's Mod, hell, I've even got to chat with Garnuts briefly. All of these events make me feel as if my life has been completed by meeting these absolute legends and I hope I can one day be up on that level. Recently I was reached out to by a person that shall not be named to do a few tasks. That is why I am here. I hope I can one day get to work here full type and help make the community better than it already it, although that will be tough as it is already totally awesome and bad ass! Any who, hopefully you got to know a little bit more about a guy who you might see around the community a lot more, thanks for your time!

Kind regards,

Michael Conway

Another Conway? Oh no

I was a staffmember in hellzone and saying that you're basically honored to have talked to killslick makes me sick, the man is a pedofile and an absolute horrible person, a real dickhead. If you don't believe me ill happily find the clips on SoundCloud of him asking a 11 year old boy for PJ pics and he also permanently banned a 15 year old girl who refused to "send pictures of herself". 

9 minutes ago, Holmander said:

Another Conway? Oh no

I was a staffmember in hellzone and saying that you're basically honored to have talked to killslick makes me sick, the man is a pedofile and an absolute horrible person, a real dickhead. If you don't believe me ill happily find the clips on SoundCloud of him asking a 11 year old boy for PJ pics and he also permanently banned a 15 year old girl who refused to "send pictures of herself". 

Lol Disengard (the PJ dude) gave me their TS, I went in there and spoke with KillSlick, who was very defensive whe nI asked him why he wanted kid's PJ pics lmao.

Just now, Phantom said:

Lol Disengard (the PJ dude) gave me their TS, I went in there and spoke with KillSlick, who was very defensive whe nI asked him why he wanted kid's PJ pics lmao.

Killslick is a real piece of shit and his community should be wiped, he steals content and completely denies it even though it can clearly be seen on the server. Just look at this, it explains alot: https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/gmodgd/iudr/The-Fuck-Hellzone-Manifesto/1/