CSCDesert v3 is extra dusty

47 minutes ago, Garnet said:

It's going to play like CSCdesert with objectives being closer together and the terrain being significantly flatter/heavily fogged, however, the objectives that are currently on cscdesert are awful, and I think just about everybody can agree Taiga's objectives are significantly better.

The COMMS objective on TaigaForest isn't as interesting as CSCDesert's COMMS objective, but for TC/OP on CSCDesert, I agree. The only thing that makes TC interesting is the unique interaction with it and UK, that it is an objective that is much easier to take when you have the nearby landmark under your control for a vantage point for snipers and such. If you could get some type of interaction like that with another landmark (not objective like how Company was with COMMS which makes that fairly unbalanced, has to just be a landmark that people can be stationed in to either snipe or provide covering fire from), that could be a pretty interesting dynamic imo.

I like the mix though, and I hope you take a look at my suggestion on Gildart's thread, the Community Curated Map thread. I would be more than willing to talk about the suggestion further with you in TS if you are able to, or are interested 🙂.

Edited by Ethan
Typo.
  • Winner 1
  • The Garnut
3 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

This is sexy. You plan on doubling/tripling map size due to the new Gmod engine updates to hammer etc?

I plan on keeping the map smaller, like cscdesert. That way objectives are more accessible, and gameplay is more interesting.

• Like 5