DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [2/23/2019]

Nutter

The War cap rate is inverted, each person counts as about 5% I guess, not sure, but it is definitely more than 1% each, and it updates about every 30 seconds like it did before I believe.

5 hours ago, Garnet said:

War System

Returned to the old set up where 5 players can work towards capping an objective simultaneously (5 times as fast as before)

But yeah, I haven't ever seen objectives work this way, lol. It would work a lot better if the % updates happened faster, and the % was 1 per person, I think that's what you intended, but that isn't how it is on the server right now.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
7 minutes ago, .br0ken said:

Yeah it is 5% per person right now, RU's first tick was +45% lmao, other than that update is great, really appreciate the effort you're putting into the server

5% per person means the percentages could only be in 5’s or 0’s. Yet last war I saw a 7% and 89% to just name a few. I’m not quite sure what the rates are.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:20 PM, Garnet said:

Rangers

Faction has been added back to the server

What the fuck did you just bring apon this cursed land

edit: I think my shitty humor attempt with a dead meme just put me in the negative rep zone.

still love you guys tho ❤️

Edit2: Ok, I get it. Stop clogging my notifications.

Edited by Apache
On 2/23/2019 at 1:33 PM, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Oooh shit good shit Garnet, I got a question though. Will any kind of vehicle be making a return? Even just having a few quads could allow for some cool gameplay.

It doesn't seem like that would be much of a relevance, while cool, performance can be drastically murdered by the use of vehicles. Also as we heard from the previous update notes and future hopes for the server, we shouldn't need them considering combat is gonna be badass and fast paced as it is 🙂 now just to wait for the ban wipe...