Resignation from Frogmen Captain

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Yes, I know this happened Sunday but I've been stupid busy and I didn't want to half ass this.

First off, I want to thank @Fupert1 and @Tora1 for giving me the opportunity to be Captain. This faction is all I've ever known, as I've embraced it from 200 hours to the roughly 1100 I have today. It's crazy to me that a busted Killhouse run causing me to fail SSO tryouts, me getting KST, and then joining Frogmen all happened in the span of about an hour. Crazy how life happens because in this faction I've met some of the chillest people I've met in my 12 years of online multiplayer gaming. Quick shoutouts to the people above and:

@Normal Hooman

@Aurawra

@Panini

@Skye

@RedCrypt (Oops I can't find your forums name)

@Krimzin

@Turtle

Y'all motherfuckers were the OG goons that made this faction so god damn fun that I never wanted to leave. Unfortunately ALL of you assholes had different plans and left lmao.

You handed me and Hooman a faction with 5 members including ourselves and with that we created a faction with 16 in active duty in February. That's more than double of any other special forces faction at the time and maybe still is. The work we've put into the faction to build it back up and get basic fucking necessities like radio and squads has been quite the adventure.

I had a few goals when I became faction leader: 1) I wanted to meet new people, 2) I wanted to leave a legacy, 3) I wanted to lead the best faction of my time. Sadly I can only say I reached 2 of the 3. I've met amazing people who's friendships will last long after the server is gone. I've re-established Frogmen as not only the war powerhouse that it once was, but made it a sort of sanctuary for the player looking to escape the typical grind of Special Forces factions. I led with an open door policy, where anyone in my faction is allowed to speak their mind and act freely (within reason). Back when Joe was still here, he called Frogmen a family. I hope that the people I brought into the faction still feel that core value. Sadly, I did not lead the most skilled faction of my time. I can confidently say that the Frogmen of Fall are better than we are currently. It also can be argued that the Navy Seals of Fall (with Jackal, Ghost, etc) are better than we are. It sucks to fall short but control what you can control, right? The people who joined during my time as Captain should still feel that sense of pride that they joined a faction of wartime excellence.

For those of you that don't know, the first thing I did when I became Captain is make Hooman Commander (O-5). I told him that everything I can do, he can too. I trusted him wholeheartedly then and I still do to this day. That's why I'm confident resigning from this position and leaving it in his hands. Good luck bud.

And to the new generation of Frogmen, keep killing niggas in war, keep not giving a fuck what others think, and stay together.

Лучше умереть, чем быть трусом!

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
31 minutes ago, Duel said:

Was wondering why your ass didn't make a post yet.

Welcome to the Washed Up Club chief

Already planned my year long LOA and I’ll have 4 server suggestions ready for when I get back 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Out of all the shit I've been a part of for the sever, being in PDSS was and still is by far the best experience I've had in every way possible, but the best part was and is the people I got/get to talk to everyday. So I would say you've done a great job at keeping the family feeling that still motivates me to get on everyday. 

• Like 3
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
41 minutes ago, Towelie said:

One of the best leaders, if not the best I've ever been under, thanks dog

Thanks bro that means a lot. I’m still sticking around because I’m addicted and I can’t fucking quit. So I’ll see you on the server still, just not as your Captain.

• Like 2