DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My Departure

Smh no @? I knew this was coming. Gonna miss roasting your punk ass in teamspeak. But for real you are one of the best guy I've ever talked too. If only your departure hadn't come so soon. Gonna miss you fam and all your advice. Take good care of yourself bro. Good luck in your future endeavours philly boy. ❤️

11 hours ago, Jackal said:

Dude imagine cheating on a server since the day you joined but you get yourself banned. Fucking garbage imagine if this guy made a departure post amirite? Remember there is always DarkRP to play on. You know for the fakes that get banned from MRP

Anyway I love you CJ you still owe me that league skin though. Hopefully I catch you in TS some time and hopefully we int in our lanes.

I get it, you diss cheaters... BuT wHeN yOu DiSs DaRkRp ThAt'S wHeN i GeT MAD HYPERDANSGAME

Oh and cya CJ, good luck everywhere else.

Edited by Enƫity
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, Jackal said:

Dude imagine cheating on a server since the day you joined but you get yourself banned. Fucking garbage imagine if this guy made a departure post amirite? Remember there is always DarkRP to play on. You know for the fakes that get banned from MRP

Anyway I love you CJ you still owe me that league skin though. Hopefully I catch you in TS some time and hopefully we int in our lanes.

What the fuck was the point of the top part? 

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Winner 2