DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DJ | Auto-Coolers | More

National

Suggestion: Auto-Coolers

Description: Auto-coolers will automatically apply coolers on your printers so you don't have to worry about them while you're running around raiding bases, or just doing your daily life. This feature will last for 4 hours before expiring, and costs $50,000 for VIP only. Whenever a cooler is applied, the $750 will be removed from your account. Putting a auto-cooler on for another player will take the $750 from your account, and not theirs. If you come to a point where you cannot afford the cooler expenses, it'll take the money from the printer. 

Reasoning: This will allow staff members to take sits and not worry about the printers and allow players to roleplay while printing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion:  Make Trevor non-vip

Description: Trevor should be a non-vip class, but should stay the level 47. Therefore, once you're a higher level you'll be able to get play with a gun permanently if you choose not to donate.

Reasoning: Not many people, if anybody would farm the printers to level 47 just to Mass RDM. Therefore, those who choose not to purchase donator weapons should be able to play on the Trevor class for a gun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion: Meth Manufacture 

Description: Increase the slot of Meth Manufacture from 3-4. 

Reasoning: The server has been increasing in the past few days, getting up to 100 with the recent updates. I recommend updating the slot to 4-5 so more people can make more money from meth.

Suggestion:  DJ Class

Description: Bring back the old DJ class

Reasoning: This was one of the best classes, and tons of people miss it. Instead of allowing people to media micspam, use the radio.

I know A LOT of people that would love the idea of not having to come back to their base every 15 minutes to add a cooler. DJ, because it adds an actual music class other than the singing hobos, it adds a little bit more variety. But for the meth manufacturer, you put 3-4, then 4-5 so I don't which one you are intending. The trevor one however I don't know about, since the non-vip's are usually pretty low level, they'd be better off buying vip, and they usually do that anyway. Soooo

+1 to DJ, auto coolers

-1 to Trevor non-vip

Probably should specify on the meth manufacturer. 

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
Dun-Goofed
  • The Garnut
5 hours ago, National said:

Description: Bring back the old DJ class

Reasoning: This was one of the best classes, and tons of people miss it. Instead of allowing people to media micspam, use the radio.

Did you at some point consider the fact there's a reason I removed the DJ class? IE: a lack of support after a Gmod update

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Did you at some point consider the fact there's a reason I removed the DJ class? IE: a lack of support after a Gmod update

I never actually thought about the lack of support of it, tbh i'm not fimilar with how gmod servers work. Just know how to play them 😬 i probably sound pretty stupid but ya know, i just think of stuff and it sounds fun if it was used how its meant to be but you know how that goes 😂

Edited by National1

+1 to the meth and auto coolers since a lot of staff members lose their printers when they are trying to get sits in and it makes them a little bit frustrated.The meth slots would be a good addition since more players could be meth and level up.

• Winner 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 to Auto Coolers, Meth, and the Trevor but +-1 for the dj because I have a feeling a lot of minges that get on the server and just throw a radio into a base if that gets figured out then +1 for everything from me

+1 to the player limit increase for meth and the auto coolers but a -1 for DJ and for trevor. The DJ class was kind of mingy from the start bc they will just propblock the radio and force you to listen to whatever they're blasting.

Edited by Thotcher

I like the idea of auto coolers, but I feel as if it would just be a waste if it required donation for his reasoning behind adding them in the first place, So +1 for Auto coolers without donation

Meth dealer doesn't seem like it wouldn't be much of a big deal, and I think it would be really beneficial for it to have a max of 5. +1

Removing VIP from Trevor seems cool, as it really awards players for playing on the server. +1

DJ tho... -1

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2019 at 1:54 PM, National said:

Suggestion: Auto-Coolers

+1, very useful.

Suggestion:  Make Trevor non-vip

+1, encourages "grinding".

Suggestion: Meth Manufacture 

+1, often find myself wanting to play this class only for it to be full.

Suggestion:  DJ Class

+.5, the radio plugin is often buggy/laggy. media micspam may be the better option to bring it back.

+1 to Auto Coolers for Printers

-1 to Trevor becoming Non-VIP (It's VIP for a reason)

I'm indifferent about Meth Manufacture since it's just a class where you sit in your base and grind

-1 to DJ Class because GMod didn't update their media servers breaking the class as a result since it uses Youtube