Donation Portal Changes

Nutter

• The Garnut

EDIT: 

Unfortunately this update will be reverted due to implications caused by the credit system. Please go ahead and spend any underutilized credits by the end of this month seeing as this feature will be removed.

13 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Explanation 2: When dealing with donation chargebacks, I will now be able to simply state that those who have donated, donated for an alternative online currency on a website, as opposed to virtual perks, making it much easier for me to win cases. (take note new server owners

I like the idea, but will the idea of considering the credits a currency hold up? Obviously i'm not familiar with this type of idea, but if it works that will be solid.

i.E I traded a product for another product, didn't receive either

1 minute ago, National said:

I was actually in the middle of editing it to ask what if we're buying a single vape for $2.50? Will that use half a credit or what

You will likely have to purchase 1 credit, but still have the balance left in change of some sort. I'm also confused as to that.

4 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

You will likely have to purchase 1 credit, but still have the balance left in change of some sort. I'm also confused as to that.

Also, went to go buy a custom class and it costs 30 credits, but free to apply any extra gun/steamids. should i refrain and wait til this is fixed or what? @Garnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • The Garnut
On 4/2/2019 at 7:07 PM, Garnet said:

EDIT: 

Unfortunately this update will be reverted due to implications caused by the credit system. Please go ahead and spend any underutilized credits by the end of this month seeing as this feature will be removed.

😞

Archived