Jackel

Guest Gildarts
10 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Jackel who will refer to as Jacky, has a long history of using his position of authority to the detriment of the server, and I will list a few of the offenses in this petition.
 1. Topshot harassment issue.
Topshot was an active member of Green Beret with a high skill level, reaching it with abuse of third person and good computer gear. Staff, specifically involved with Vega, pushed for an investigation for cheating and spectated him, which brought no success. After another war of being out skilled, he brought it upon himself to spectate him. As topshot knew this, he mocked Jacky by spinning. In a short time he was banned for cheating. This was done behind closed doors, and resulted in a appeal that showed a lack of judgment on his part. The appeal received a massive amount of support on the side of Topshot, resulting in a reversal of his ban. Not happy with this Jacky made the terms to he couldn't play in the faction he put the most work into, by blacklisting him from GB. This is easily the most known mistake he’s made, resulting in plenty of memes showing exactly how the community viewed their manager, however, why don’t we go deeper? After he was unbanned he began to play more RU, as when he did, he wasn’t investigated by Jacky or other staff in the server. However he was still harassed by other members of the server, which centered around upper staff on the RU side. To the point where he admitted he would rather be banned then have to deal with them anymore, as he felt so targeted by them. The interesting part of the situation is how Jackal was so harassed in the past for accusations of hacking, that he began to record his gameplay incase of something similar to happen to him. This shows his lack understanding of situations, and his hypocrisy he has with others he doesn’t understand.

2. The Wiping of Delta Force

Delta force was a faction known for issues, and they were no stranger to drama. However what happened to them was an issue of Hypocrisy, and double standards. Delta had a history of weak leadership, and questionable members. However it stood as the standard of skill in US for a decent period of time. Trip was the current leader of Delta at the time and was forced to terms upon him by upper staff. This staff was Jacky. He was told he wasn't allowed to let in certain people, or handpick players. While Vega had no such restriction, when it was supposed to be the counter to US’s delta. Did Trip have to agree to these terms? Yes. Another direct sign of hypocrisy. Should a manager or even a Super Admin who’s only active rank is on the russian side be allowed to control US factions to such an extent? Maybe with consent of the main upper staff for US. However even with that, upper staff for their active nations should only handle those nations, and only when its actually needed. He seeks control of things, and he was patient enough to reach a level where he can.

3. Forcing Hooman to pick to pick the leader for Frogman.

Hooman resigned from Frogman after having a decent time leading frogman. Doing a decent job with his leadership, nothing out of line, and when he chose to resign, he wanted SKYE to be the next leader. With how much time they have placed in the server, this is pretty reasonable. He was told no. The people? Pencil and Fred. Vega members. That's not a coincidence, that's bias and favoritism. I could use some of Hoomans input on this one, since I’m going off other frogman statements.

4. Reserves? Not on my Watch.

Reserves are symbolic. They are a piece of frozen time to see past leadership and players who made an impact, and they are an easy target. This could just be made about me, but it isn’t. I just happen to be placed on reserves a week before it gets wiped? Lets just not worry about it. Lets focus on the after effects. Wiping players left and right with a bias stating if they deserved it or if they didn’t. Stating that “They had the choice”. Later statements show that isn’t true. That they didn’t have a choice in the matter, neither cramer nor young could control Jackal decision despite saying that they did. This means either lying took place, or a massive form of misunderstanding. Also its very interesting this happened pretty recently after Chris Branch started his break. Another sign of Jacky’s patience.

5. Overall toxic behavior

I’ll let the community fill this in for me. I’ll just insert a link that shows his general attitude to people he doesn’t like. Look for his post in a depart for a player like CJ.

I hope duel is proud of this one. 

Topshot was actually a cheater.

Delta Force was agreed apon all Executives because they breached the agreement made with them

No idea on Hooman but sounds off

Reserves should be completely wiped anyways because there are people who havent even played in a year.

3 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

Topshot was actually a cheater.

After being banned stated that he never cheated in GG, and there is no evidence present.

3 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

Delta Force was agreed apon all Executives because they breached the agreement made with them

Still a sign of double standards that shouldn't be present on the server, which just drags more names in the mix.

4 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

No idea on Hooman but sounds off

Why I asked for his statement.

4 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

Reserves should be completely wiped anyways because there are people who havent even played in a year.

When you say that, yet the only memeber of current GB officer reserves that actually uses it is red crypt. As half are just high staff placed in.

3 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Imagine thinking an "upper-staff" can't be trusted to make decisions for both sides if they only play one side. Might as well not have any "upper-staff" if that's the case. When in doubt, cry out bias.

Bias was used very little. Incompetent behavior was the focus. We've had managers punished for less. 

1 minute ago, Silo said:

I consume the guacamole🥑 

imagine getting mad and writing something about Jackal wiping df or reserves when In reality no one c a r e s

I guess I just played this server to long to not care. Is it a game? I mean yeah. Doesn't mean it doesnt matter. Its deeper then just being salty, or petty drama. Its what the direction of the server I've been playing for years is going towards. How its not healthy, and how its showing underlying problems. Im not gonna make you care either way, or change anyones mind. But this is a collection of thoughts of not just me but others. So it shows im not the only one who has these issues.

Guest Gildarts
15 minutes ago, Dillan said:

After being banned stated that he never cheated in GG, and there is no evidence present.

Still a sign of double standards that shouldn't be present on the server, which just drags more names in the mix.

Why I asked for his statement.

When you say that, yet the only memeber of current GB officer reserves that actually uses it is red crypt. As half are just high staff placed in.

Actually I do have evidence that no one has seen because I was compiling it, No the community cant see it because of my new methods I dont want people knowing. (garnet phantom can see them)

That is not a double standard that was never meant to be a real faction but a staff run faction. We had set them guidelines to follow and they agreed. 

That statement is false about only redcrypt aswell.