Jackel

If you have enough evidence of me cheating. Please go ahead and make my mass rdm ban permanent. I have no interest of playing garnet anymore. So you are free to do whatever with my ban. And from what I’m hearing from Vibes post since he is saying Vega is the best in combat. It seems like if you kill Vega too much or the whole Russian forces, it means you are cheating. And if a “GB” does this. This is just showing how you think people in GB are shit at the game when they are not. It just seems like you never seen someone else do that before. Tbh I wish I would have stayed permanently banned. Everyday I join the server, I want to enjoy and play the server, not walking around and someone saying oh it’s the cheater. I wish nothing would have happened to GB at the first place because all of that shit happened because of me. 

Edited by topshot
cya.
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, †Trip† said:

I got wiped because the contract between me and jackal was broken by me. It was my mistake, too many people got in too fast. I took the responsibility of building a faction from literally nothing when I haven’t lead a normal faction before hand. Once I got people in I set a sub faction operation up and was eager to start it, I made stupid decisions by giving some questionable people even a chance at being delta force so I could get the ball rolling but it was obviously a very stupid and poor choice. It’s my fault not jackals, every deal we made was fair and square and I knew my responsibilities and consequences and now I look like an idiot. 

I think this strikes at a main issue that is common here. The lack of control that Faction leaders are allowed to have. They aren't allowed to make a faction into what they think would fit their members or what each country needs and forced into "contracts" or something similar that are extremely limiting to what someone can do. Not even allowed to decide what reserves stay within the faction.

Holy shit this thread blew up overnight lmao.

I really don't know Jackal enough to give my full opinion on this topic, and I don't really want too until Jackal himself replies to this thread giving his "defense" for this. From what I see right now, I don't really know what this thread is trying to accomplish. Are you trying to get him demoted for these infractions? I don't think these points alone could even get him demoted at all personally.

The first point you made is just kind of stupid, Topshot shouldn't have been "pretending" to hack while he knew Jackal was watching him. The reason he was blacklisted from GB was because of the poor decisions he made that day, and so him being blacklisted from GB was his punishment, rather than him being permanently banned.

The second point sounds kind of fucked up and wrong, but again I'd like to here Jackal himself say anything to defend himself here before I give my opinion.

The third point sounds especially fucked up, as I don't like the idea of forcing a resigning leader to only choose two people, both of which he never intended to pick in the first place. It seems kind of ridiculous that the leader himself can't choose the next leader of the faction. Obviously, if he was going to choose someone retarded or didn't fit the match for the role then I could see Jackal stepping in. BUT, Skye has a very good reputation (From what I know) and has even been 2GA Marshall before, I don't see any reason on why jackal would prevent Skye from being PDSS leader.

I've already said on what I wanted to say about the reserves part on the other rant thread you made about it, I don't really want to have to re-write it lol.

And finally, the fifth point also seems kind of redundant. Jackal (From the limited time I've spoken with him) seems like a pretty chill dude, I've personally never seen him toxic in-game or on the forums. Hell the worst I've seen him being toxic to me is when if I say something retarded and he "downvotes" it lol, which can't even really be counted as being toxic.

This is how I see this situation currently from reading the OP, once Jackal replies (if he does) and Dillan replies to it, I might change some of my points. Now that I've wasted 10 minutes that I'll never get back in my life Ima go back to sleep lol.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
12 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

I've personally never seen him toxic in-game or on the forums

This is one of the most funniest thing and stupidest thing I ever heard. You sure? Just look at CJ departure post and make sure to make fun of his 4head in ooc, I should’ve have recorded what happened during debrief. He was very toxic and started crying.

Edited by topshot
4head
4 minutes ago, topshot said:

This is one of the most funniest thing and stupidest thing I ever heard. You sure? Just look at CJ departure post and make sure to make fun of his 4head in ooc, he will get you demoted down to pvt.

Again, I've personally never seen him toxic in game or on the forums, maybe he has but I just haven't seen it personally. Also, if you make fun of him in OOC, is he just supposed to take it? From what you're telling me to do it wouldn't be fair to him just to lay down and take it, so if you insult him in OOC I wouldn't be surprised if he was toxic right back to you lol.

I'm trying to be the devil's advocate here I guess, I just don't see any valid reason for him to be demoted or punished in any way.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
4 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

if you make fun of him in OOC, is he just supposed to take it? 

I’m pretty sure if someone else would make fun of him he would leave it. But don’t worry you may have never seen him in toxic personally but I have.

3 minutes ago, topshot said:

I’m pretty sure if someone else would make fun of him he would leave it. But don’t worry you may have never seen him in toxic personally but I have.

Fair enough, I'm just going off of personal experience with him so I might be completely wrong if he's toxic or not.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

I think I've said enough. Last night I recived texts from multiple people thanking me for this. That they couldn't do it because they didn't want to get on upper staffs bad side. Several how they were harassed too, to the point of leaving. Resignations because of the current problems. I'm going to put up a strawpoll, that's anonymous, to just where the community rests on how they view their manager and his decisions. 

http://www.strawpoll.me/17780644

At the very least if nothing happens, Jacky, I hope you change for the better.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Could have missed points mainly just because it was difficult to read the initial post in the first place but I really doubt I missed anything

Yeah what I did was type it out in a Doc at first, and just copy pasted. It caused some issues, which was my edit on the doc.

• Like 1

I’ll throw my two cents in here,

The only point you made that really concerned me or had value was then Frogmen dealio with leadership. 

The rest wasn’t something crazy,

2 hours ago, Normal Hooman said:

I can confirm this did indeed happen even after I told Jackal a few days before I planned on resigning that I wanted to give Skye leadership and spent the last week as CAPT setting it up for her. But when I gave him the ahead notice he said it might happen and I knew that it wasn't because of FM rep in the past that I spent the entirety of my time trying to course correct so that the next person up wouldn't have to deal with all the same bullshit. Of course that didn't work and I didn't know who Jackal was going to give FM to until the night before I was going to give it up right before I went to sleep. Dude gave me a choice between Fred and Pencil. Of course I chose Pencil because of Fred's shaky history with FM. Knowing that this was complete bullshit he then asked if anyone was going to stay if Pencil took over. Although this seems like a last minute choice I heavily doubt it because even when I just told Jackal and no one else besides Skye I planned on resigning until the night before, Pencil started to ask me about FM and I really hoped it was just coincidence. But of course it wasn't because even though I was told last second dude had a completely knew DOC, Officer Rank system (No more CAPT WTF?), the Unit 101st was added to their names which is fucking ugly, unnecessary, and I don't know anyone that likes it. Other shit happened afterward as well that made my regret resigning.

This was the only thing that was concerning. The end of this post got kind of toxic but I understand why and it’s reasonable. The plan behind this as discussion wasn’t the easiest to settle with. I think Hooman should’ve been told who was gonna lead next, if not pick from who he wants. Clearly that didn’t  happen as it was a surprise and a last minute question leaving him without any of his choices as previous leader. Yes you can say since he is executive staff he can change leaders but giving new players a chance to lead and monitoring them isn’t the worst idea, and quite frankly I didn’t think FM was in a bad spot besides Ozzy being a hacker. You gotta take chances and if they don’t work, take another shot. Yet again sending a US leader over and shoving them right up into a new faction isn’t the greatest thing in my opinion but everyone has their perspectives. 

• Like 3
  • Informative 1
27 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Yeah your first “point” regarding top shot is misconstruded. He got banned for cheating pretty abruptly I will be the first to admit that. However, if you spectated someone and almost instantly starts spinning I would assume that everyone would think he’s cheating. As for his punishment it was probably the most reasonable thing to happen so I don’t see the issue there besides maybe a sob story. For the apparent “harassment” it was anything but that since most situations he sparked including the one that “made” him resign. As for me recording my wars I don’t see that as relevant since I didn’t bother with it since I did it like two or three times. :CmonBruh:

Your second point is again inaccurate at best. I talked to trip prior to even putting him in charge about the “contract” which wasn’t hard to follow and he was well aware of the consequences if he fucked up. Which he did twice the first we gave him a second chance (Me and Chris)

As for the third point when the faction has had two leaders be banned for cheating I think it is safe to say the options in there were limited. Mainly because you never really know what other shady shit they were doing while leading. Pretty sure Phantom could even attest to that. Which shouldn’t be taken as a roast since the only people to really blame are those who coincidently got banned. As for Skye I advised for her to get the 2nd or 3rd in command rank while Pencil gets leadership since he has plenty of experience. 

Your 4th point which is accurate only in the fact that people got removed from reserves. The reserve roster could have just been flat out wipes to avoid any bias or unfairness option but I figured and most likely Cramer figured that would’ve caused a bigger outcry. However, it still remains how I put it me and phantom talked to Cramer picked out who we wouldn’t keep and one or two maybe three who definitely shouldn’t have it and that was that. As for 2GA it was actually a lot easier and pretty understanding for both me and Young. All I did was run through names that were questionable and he removed them. Pretty straight forward if you ask me.

Your final point was actually spot on. I don’t think I have denied being toxic though but this has been me for a long ass time. Why does it come up now? I could assume it’s just another reason to tack onto this rant.

I could only assume that if you never had your reserve rank removed but everyone else’s was we probably wouldn’t be having this  conversation. That is really just an assumption but anyway that’s all I have to say on the matter. If your goal was to list out 4 misconstrued points to slander you got that but if it was to actually get something productive done you missed by a long shot.

Could have missed points mainly just because it was difficult to read the initial post in the first place but I really doubt I missed anything.

I want you to know I had more points I could use, about 2 more, but they didnt want their names mentioned, and something like that you need to say their names. The jist was 2 players(not topshot) who felt so haressed by you and people who assosiates with you that they left, and your right, the reserves was the straw for me, but it was the circumstances of what was said by others in that situation that made me write this untill 1 am.

40 minutes ago, Jackal said:

However, if you spectated someone and almost instantly starts spinning I would assume that everyone would think he’s cheating.

Just because someone starts instantly spinning means they are cheatin? 😂

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

As for the third point when the faction has had two leaders be banned for cheating I think it is safe to say the options in there were limited. Mainly because you never really know what other shady shit they were doing while leading. Pretty sure Phantom could even attest to that. Which shouldn’t be taken as a roast since the only people to really blame are those who coincidently got banned. As for Skye I advised for her to get the 2nd or 3rd in command rank while Pencil gets leadership since he has plenty of experience.

Still really disapointed the past couldn't rest in the past and even with the "shady" CAPTs gone still not able to move foward. Based on conversations before I thought this was put to rest with how working with you wasn't that difficult. So sad to see the person that deserved it the most out of most of the FM CAPTs didn't get it.

Edited by Normal Hooman
Said past way too many times lmao