Jackel

1 hour ago, rauler said:

"Doing a decent job with leadership". Yeah, so I guess allowing cheaters into the faction, in which at least two of them have already been banned is a "decent job of leadership" (this includes Tora and Ozzy)

I passed Tora into Frogmen 7 months ago and Ozzy passed under Tora's reign. No one "let" any cheaters into the faction if they started cheating months after joining FM.

1 hour ago, rauler said:

Similarly, the current staff team saw no one competent enough to lead Frogmen

Skye, a previous decent marshal who after 5 months of being in Frogmen, was being set up to run the faction was a worse pick than Pencil and Fred? The only leadership experience Pencil had was leading a lackluster SEALs and Fred has zero leadership experience, having only been in two factions for the entirety of his playtime. 

52 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Lol this statement is so flawed, one group(US) could spam yes while RU would not vote because this rant kinda doesn’t effect them, a community poll to punish someone is flawed just due to the fact this isn’t a game show like survival, if Jackal did anything that questioned his management ability Dillan can make a report forehead

Your view on the server is so outdated it hurts. This drama isn't RU vs US if part of the argument is about Jackal effecting Frogmen.

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Now that management has made itself more involved to try and improve the server, players are complaining

Others and I would've been fine with Jackal or Executives picking a different leader if they were legitimately a better pick than Skye and/or if they weren't from the Vega circle. Choosing Fred as an option is really only explained by Jackal picking someone from his group. Fred getting leadership leadership would make absolutely no sense looking objectively.

6 hours ago, Jackal said:

Pencil gets leadership since he has plenty of experience. 

Plenty of experience? You mean a SSO LT Rank and leading SEALs? If that's plenty of experience then Skye might as well have plenty of experience too. She might've not lead a SOC faction but I would argue it's a lot harder to lead an entry faction.

4 hours ago, Vibe said:

Pencil literally led the US equivalent of Frogmen

Yeah and they were flat out lackluster. They were decently dead and they'll mostly be remembered for raping a 14 year old girl in RP.

18 minutes ago, .lua said:

I think the choice that came down for executives, (I don't want to pinpoint Jackal for this choice as I'm sure he discussed this with others) was he would rather not take another risk and have a faction crumble. 

This would've been perfect reasoning had it not been for Jackal or the Executive's choice for leaders.

Edited by Fupert1
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 5
  • Sad 1

Ok since my name has been mentioned in this thread so many fucking times i feel i should say how i feel about the fm and it doesn't truly fit with either side.

First off i can understand why people would think i would be pissed that i didn't get it, or why other people especially in PDSS may have been pissed in the passed (but that should have resided by now). At first i was pissed since coming off LOA i have worked in the faction to try and improve it along with hooman, but i wasn't pissed for that long (it was about a day). after i was finished having my day long tantrum that i wasn't gonna get it i decided my time would be better spent making sure the enlisted are having a decent transfer of leadership, and even though we lost a couple of people the transfer could have gone worse. To make sure the enlisted was ok i asked them any issues that occurred in the past or in the present that they want brought up to @Pencil which i did, me and pencil had a conversation about it and he agreed with somethings and disagreed with other things, this was fine as i completely understand its his faction. Ever since that talk tensions have been alot lower and the enlisted seem to be much happier.

OK second thing, apart from that first day of being pissed i have no issue with pencil leading, he has been a Friend of mine on the server for a while and even though his leadership is different to mine i do not see that as an issue in the slightest. I have no issue working with him and as far as i can tell my voice in the faction is being heard.

so overall yes a may have been sad the first day but its a game I'm not gonna take it personally at all if i don't get chosen for leader, after all pencil is current staff and speaks to higher management more than i do, that is not necessarily bias its more to do with jackal knowing pencil better than me. I have no issue with @Jackal or his decision and i should hope jackal doesn't have any glaring issues with me <3.

However i do thank the people that have been saying i was the best choice but i'd rather leave the issue in the past.

Edited by Skye
  • Like 3
  • Friendly 5
3 minutes ago, Fupert1 said:

Others and I would've been fine with Jackal or Executives picking a different leader if they were legitimately a better pick than Skye and/or if they weren't from the Vega circle. Choosing Fred as an option is really only explained by Jackal picking someone from his group. Fred getting leadership leadership would make absolutely no sense looking objectively.

I didn't really discuss much about FM leadership with Jackal and didn't expect Pencil to get it. I didn't really have an opinion on it at the time, but I think Jackal outsourced to players he knew would at least do it a different way that he was more comfortable with considering the repeated mistakes made from different leaders in the same faction.

23 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Oh, then they can just hide behind one guy and believe that voting en masse with others in their shoe on a poll will do something. Reality check: it won't. 

iMaGiNe not wanting to post about something you believe is an issue because you don't want to lost rep points. If it's that much of an issue, then we can just disable negative reacts.

I mean shit, look at Reddit for example. Is it a big deal to lose rep points (Basically karma)? No, I personally don't give a shit hence why I'm in this thread talking in the first place lol. Point is, while it may not be a big deal to some it is to others, some people don't like the idea of that "Stain" being on their profile so they're scared to post anything controversial. And about your first point, that's the reality of the situation. Even now, two people were so scared about the backlash they would receive that they asked Dillan to not include their point publicly in this thread (as far as I know).

And again, look at topshot. Even though he was unbanned he was still getting harassed on the server. People are "worried" about what they say on here, hence why some people prefer to stay quiet on some topics 

Just now, Predator said:

Can I ask you to elaborate a little?

I can elaborate on factions like DF and GB. DF had different leaders, but each made the same mistake. When they did tryouts, they did not take player's behavior into account and simply passed them if they were good at PvP, after repeatedly being told not to and even agreeing to make an effort in that department. One of the leaders, Spectre, even said he would try and use it as a "reform" faction. This obviously isn't the intended purpose for a "Tier 3" faction. GB did this, as stated by Dillan, and this was talked about multiple times with many different leaders. Despite being told to improve standards, they instead dercreased them and started letting people in like despite failing tryouts, as seen from GTA's recent mishap. Gary Sanders, an older GB leader, even said in retrospect, he was trying to make the faction fail. This is a problem that goes back a long way, hence why I can see Jackal trying to do something personally to try and fix it. In terms of Frogmen letting in cheaters, even having its own leaders cheat, it's pretty obvious why there are precautions that have been taken. People saying "wiping a faction doesn't solve the problem" simply either haven't been here long enough or are just trying to disagree for the sake of disagreeing, in my opinion. Calling the handling of DF "lazy" is anything but that. Everything was done to try and "fix" it. However, at the end of the day, factions are only going to be as good as the general playerbase. If it's not so good, then some cuts should be made to compensate. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
24 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

I mean shit, look at Reddit for example. Is it a big deal to lose rep points (Basically karma)? No, I personally don't give a shit hence why I'm in this thread talking in the first place lol. Point is, while it may not be a big deal to some it is to others, some people don't like the idea of that "Stain" being on their profile so they're scared to post anything controversial. And about your first point, that's the reality of the situation. Even now, two people were so scared about the backlash they would receive that they asked Dillan to not include their point publicly in this thread (as far as I know).

And again, look at topshot. Even though he was unbanned he was still getting harassed on the server. People are "worried" about what they say on here, hence why some people prefer to stay quiet on some topics 

I got too toxic last night and got all my good rep taken away. It's fine though. Rep is rep. Proves nothing

Just now, petal-chan said:

I got too toxic last night and got all my good rep taken away. It's fine though. Rep is rep. Proves nothing

... okay? Again for the second time: You may think like that, but others might not think like that, hence why they might be scared or worried to comment on something.

Just now, PrisonNightmare said:

... okay? Again for the second time: You may think like that, but others might not think like that, hence why they might be scared or worried to comment on something.

I used to be like them lol. I cared so much about rep. Now I don't care. It's just a website. I'm just trying to not hurt anyone at this point.

Well ignoring the problem or not this it the results of the poll.

m171IYa.png

I feel as though my points where reached, and there is community support that Jackel (or if its not just him) is not performing in a proper way. Do what you want with it, everyone understands where people stand.

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
5 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Well ignoring the problem or not this it the results of the poll.

m171IYa.png

I feel as though my points where reached, and there is community support that Jackel (or if its not just him) is not performing in a proper way. Do what you want with it, everyone understands where people stand.

A poll isn't changing anything. It just shows how petty you're being. Take my advice and talk to higher ups if you got a problem with him. 

Maybe I should put this as well. 

Making a forum post about someone is fine. I don't give a fuck. But you made a poll. A fucking poll to try and prove that Jackal should receive punishment. Call me toxic, but that's not only petty, but immature. 

Edited by petal-chan
  • Toxic 9