Jackel

3 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

Actually I do have evidence that no one has seen because I was compiling it, No the community cant see it because of my new methods I dont want people knowing. (garnet phantom can see them)

Then why wasn't he banned on that. His appeal would have been denied. 

3 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

That statement is false about only redcrypt aswell. 

Look at that reserve doc. Tell me when and who on that officer list. 

Guest Gildarts
3 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Then why wasn't he banned on that. His appeal would have been denied. 

Look at that reserve doc. Tell me when and who on that officer list. 

Because I don't ban people unless I have enough evidence not even a wrecking ball could save them from prison.

This is becoming petty. @Dillan , you won't be able to change something with a simple forum post. Take it up with a private discussion if you really want something changed. You can't keep throwing simple comments at whatever Gildarts says cause it's just gonna make you seem immature. I really suggest you just let people respond to it overnight, then maybe come back in the morning to it. 

Guest Gildarts
Just now, Dillan said:

Its not a matter of authority here. Its showing he didn't care what you had. What he had was good enough. 

Exactly if he thinks what he has is solid enough thats his choice, if you would like I can ask jackal to see what he had if that would make you happy.

1 minute ago, Gildarts said:

Exactly if he thinks what he has is solid enough thats his choice, if you would like I can ask jackal to see what he had if that would make you happy.

No, it wouldn't. Because it misses the point.