Jackel

Guest Gildarts

I would like to see under what grounds you think he deserves a punishment since last night you told us your points and me and phantom shut all of them down besides one. So this will be interesting.

7 minutes ago, Gildarts said:

I would like to see under what grounds you think he deserves a punishment since last night you told us your points and me and phantom shut all of them down besides one. So this will be interesting.

At the very least this shows the community consenses on how they view things are going.

Guest Gildarts
Just now, Dillan said:

At the very least this shows the community consenses on how they view things are going.

Just because something happend they don't like does not mean a punishment should be issued.

Thats like saying wah donald trump said shithole country ban him

I'm replying to everyone here just to make it easier

4 hours ago, Normal Hooman said:

Dude come on, Skye has no leadership? Former Marshal of 2GA? One of the main reasons I was ready to leave so early into becoming CAPT was because of Skye's leadership which I can say first hand is probably the best out of the entire sever. From seeing her grow as an officer in 2GA to becoming an Officer in FM never have had first hand experience of anyone better. 

Leading an Entry faction like 2GA and leading a SOC faction are totally different. Some people like Dillian were good entry leaders and when given the opportunity to lead a SOC faction didn't do too hot. Pencil literally led the US equivalent of Frogmen. While certain member might not like the MOS thing pencil might be trying to attract a different type of player base. Don't get me wrong I like Skye and agree they are a good officer I just don't know if they are specifically ready to lead FM. Obviously Jackal's timing along and way he handled the situation is kinda shit along with Pencil asking you questions and having things ready before you officially got the faction.

4 hours ago, topshot said:

If you have enough evidence of me cheating. Please go ahead and make my mass rdm ban permanent. I have no interest of playing garnet anymore. So you are free to do whatever with my ban. And from what I’m hearing from Vibes post since he is saying Vega is the best in combat. It seems like if you kill Vega too much or the whole Russian forces, it means you are cheating. And if a “GB” does this. This is just showing how you think people in GB are shit at the game when they are not. It just seems like you never seen someone else do that before. Tbh I wish I would have stayed permanently banned. Everyday I join the server, I want to enjoy and play the server, not walking around and someone saying oh it’s the cheater. I wish nothing would have happened to GB at the first place because all of that shit happened because of me. 

Topshot if you don't wanna play any more than why do you get so heated that people accuse you of hacking. Vega has the players with the most time and best game since. People like Coyote and Vac are amazing players who are really good in the current meta with the change to third person. It's considered fishy when a little GB with like 300 hours begins to wreck and destroy people with over 2000. I don't think GB is shit even though Red doesn't play it anymore but its the first name that comes to mind they were amazing when they played GB and others like who have moved on have proved that GB has skill. I personally think the SOC M4 is one of the best ARs in the game. 

2 hours ago, Dillan said:

I want you to know I had more points I could use, about 2 more, but they didnt want their names mentioned, and something like that you need to say their names. The jist was 2 players(not topshot) who felt so haressed by you and people who assosiates with you that they left, and your right, the reserves was the straw for me, but it was the circumstances of what was said by others in that situation that made me write this untill 1 am.

I feel like if you really wanted something to happen the 2 more points you have should be sent to Gildarts and Phantom. I honor you for not making it public when they don't want it and are scared to say it out loud. The fact that people are literally scared to make posts about Jackal is scary. As an executive, you shouldn't have a personal bias. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Vibe said:

I feel like if you really wanted something to happen the 2 more points you have should be sent to Gildarts and Phantom. I honor you for not making it public when they don't want it and are scared to say it out loud. The fact that people are literally scared to make posts about Jackal is scary. As an executive, you shouldn't have a personal bias

You know your right I should have done that last night. Im a moron.

17 minutes ago, Vibe said:

Topshot if you don't wanna play any more than why do you get so heated that people accuse you of hacking.

The reason why I get heated is because it’s really annoying. Everyday I join the server I want to enjoy the server and play. But instead I just get called out “it’s the hacker/cheater” “didn’t you get banned for cheating”. Literally everyday in TS and in game I get called out. And hours don’t mean that much. Hours just show how much you put in the game and dedication throughout the server. Just because someone has what like 200-300 hours in the game and they are killing people with 2000 hours shouldn’t be mentioned as fishy or cheating. That’s the reason why I get heated because It’s honestly dumb.

Edited by topshot
addrd
3 hours ago, Jackal said:

As for Skye I advised for her to get the 2nd or 3rd in command rank while Pencil gets leadership since he has plenty of experience

One of these people successfully led a base faction whereas the other killed Seals. Not trying to flame Pencil as a person because I don’t know him as a person. But experience means jack shit if you failed to get it done.

Skye:

- Leadership experience

- success in leadership 

- already within the faction and has existing relationships with members

- very good reputation within the server 

Pencil:

- leadership experience 

- little to no success in leadership 

- outside player. Correct me if I’m wrong but you were made aware multiple members would leave if he was made Capta- oh whoops, Commander.

- Decent server/community reputation 

I’d hope everyone could take a step back and realize how people could potentially view this as bias. Hooman was given two options, both of whom are in Jackal’s back pocket. One has failed as a leader and the other has 0 leadership experience and has drastically diminished server time.

@.lua I agree with everything you’ve said. But like I mentioned above I don’t understand how everyone forgets that Skye was 2GA Marshal. She’s been in FM for roughly 4 months with an LOA thrown in there and has a positive leadership history. Sounds like a great candidate to me. 

Vibe mentioned that leading a SOC is different than a base, which I can see being true in most circumstances. I’d argue, however, that leading a SOC is easier. There are fewer people to manage and if you have officers in place, which she would have had 2 iirc, the burden is lessened even further.

Like lua, this left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
58 minutes ago, topshot said:

The poll shows what the community thinks about the current situation with Jackal

Lol the poll is a inaccurate way to show data, there is clearly bias involved with the voting due to people on US hating Jackal and people on RU indifferent about him

Just because Jackal has made decisions you don’t like it doesn’t mean he did a bad job,

DF had it coming due to it being a garbage faction compared to its top tier predecessors 

Topshot was a moron and pretended he was hacking like a retard 

Also looking at the GB reserves list that’s actually ridiculous, leaders should be clearing out inactive reserves regularly. Dillan if the leader wanted your reserves taking away because he feels you won’t make a comeback then all power too him reserves are for people meant to come back

If anything Dillan should of just made a RP report and have Gildarts/Upper Staff decide 

49 minutes ago, Predator said:

- outside player. Correct me if I’m wrong but you were made aware multiple members would leave if he was made Capta- oh whoops, Commander.

We lost almost half of our members since pencil took control. We went from 8 members down to 5 within a few days.

• Cringe 1
  • Sad 2
  • Informative 1
7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Lol the poll is a inaccurate way to show data, there is clearly bias involved with the voting due to people on US hating Jackal and people on RU indifferent about him

How is the poll biased? This poll is for the community not only for US. 

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Just because Jackal has made decisions you don’t like it doesn’t mean he did a bad job,

This is not true. If someone didn’t like what someone else did. They have the right to say there opinion.

9 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Also looking at the GB reserves list that’s actually ridiculous, leaders should be clearing out inactive reserves regularly. Dillan if the leader wanted your reserves taking away because he feels you won’t make a comeback then all power too him reserves are for people meant to come back

The leader didn’t want his reserves taken away. This was jackals idea. So I don’t know what you are trying to say here.