DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jackel

1 hour ago, Fupert1 said:

Your view on the server is so outdated it hurts. This drama isn't RU vs US if part of the argument is about Jackal effecting Frogmen.

Your IQ is so low it hurts,

buddy im just saying theres clear bias we cant just vote for people we want punished.

Again make a report if Jackal did something wrong if not no use complaining, Also not once did I mention the Frogmen drama because im out of the loop when it comes to the GG "Drama". 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
2 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Your IQ is so low it hurts,

buddy im just saying theres clear bias we cant just vote for people we want punished.

Again make a report if Jackal did something wrong if not no use complaining, Also not once did I mention the Frogmen drama because im out of the loop when it comes to the GG "Drama". 

I wasn't defending the straw poll, I think it's pretty dumb but you were clearly trying to say that the two sides in the argument were RU and US when that's not really the situation.

23 minutes ago, Blade said:

https://i.imgur.com/SQZmUB7.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/KbNaFm0.gifv

Strawpoll doesn't work as it can be easily abused with a VPN btw. Also I do somewhat agree that Jackal is toxic in heated moments, however his actions are well justified due to the amount unfortunate events that are caused by idiots on the server or things get mismanaged by incompetent people.

Good thing I ended it before it could get abused.

5 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Good thing I ended it before it could get abused.

Pretty sure that strawpoll was vote manipulated with around 30 votes, so I question the validity of any of the votes from that poll.

PS: Was that my 30 votes 🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Blade
300 IQ
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1