Trance's Departure from the Server

Well, there's no good way of saying this, but I'm officially resigning from the server. I've thought about this for quite a long time now. I've been on and off the server ever since about September, but I never thought It'd come to this. If you don't know who I am, I'm not surprised. Some know me as Johnny (not to be confused with RPG Johnny) or Vyacheslav, but I mostly go by Trance. I officially joined the server in the middle of May 2018 and started out as an Army Private. Since then, I've been in Marines, 2GA, Green Beret, and Delta Force. The reason why I'm leaving the server is because of the overall toxic behavior from the community. Everywhere I look, I just see people biting at each other throats. I know the server's always been this way, but it's been extremely prevalent in the past few weeks. With my backstory and reasoning taken care of, I would like to say some very special goodbyes. 

- @Jackal I don't understand why you think you can just insert yourself into any faction's documents and completely take control over them. I get that you are a manager, but I'm pretty sure you only manage the staff, not the players. To be honest, you should've been banned a while ago. Maybe if you did, we wouldn't have this problem. You're also a big boy bitch for no fucking reason. Why can't you just be an actual productive member of society instead of being extremely toxic to almost everyone on the server? I hope you fucking slit your wrists, you dreg of a human.

- @Uncle Burger Thank you so much for helping me through my time on the server. I won't forget what you did

- @Shrood Probably won't see this, but I'm pretty sure you're a pedophile. Hope you never go to prison

- @Silo You smell like nigger

- @skrtskrt When you first joined, I saw a lot in you. Looks like I wasn't wrong.

- @Krimzin Fuck you

- @_Jin_ Gay sophomore

- @Hind Retard

- @JKLpop You and UB make the best couple. Also major league Gaylord

Anyway, I might be on the server at times, just to see how everything's going. I can already see everyone giving me negative reputation. Goodbye everyone

• Like 7
  • Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Toxic 6
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1

Your departure is pretty sad ngl. I get the rest of the tags might be inside jokes but the one directing towards jackal is honestly churlish. 

BUT as Jackal said, "Enjoy yourself wherever you head to next and sorry about what happened to you." 

53 minutes ago, Flamingo said:

you're also a big boy bitch for no fucking reason. Why can't you just be an actual productive member of society instead of being extremely toxic to almost everyone on the server? I hope you fucking slit your wrists, you dreg of a human.

Christ, imagine being this upset over a gmod server where you would actually wish harm upon another human being. I hope you find whatever psychological help you need because this is kind of sad to see, but good luck on whatever you plan on doing next.

• 300 IQ 1
1 hour ago, Flamingo said:

I don't understand why you think you can just insert yourself into any faction's documents and completely take control over them. I get that you are a manager, but I'm pretty sure you only manage the staff, not the players.

Just wanted to clarify this misconception. Jackal is perfectly within his right to maintain a certain level of oversight of the factions, which includes at least view access to faction docs. Even if you are a faction leader, it isn't your faction per se, it is the server's. This goes for any Manager+ that has any shred of desire to maintain the server. It becomes an issue when a manager is messing with docs and making decisions on their own, but this has yet to be the case, as Jackal mentioned above. I hope players will finally understand this, and if they don't, they will bring it up in civil discourse as opposed to crying about it and leaving violent wishes.

• Informative 2
  • Winner 1
4 hours ago, Flamingo said:

You're also a big boy bitch for no fucking reason. Why can't you just be an actual productive member of society instead of being extremely toxic to almost everyone on the server? I hope you fucking slit your wrists, you dreg of a human.

tenor.gif?itemid=7513882

Edited by [GG] Van
  • Like 2