US Leadership

Big agree. One thing to improve the state of 1MD and MARSOC from what you've said, is to (not egotistically) consider 1MD higher. So for the 1MD officers, don't put down 1MD enlisted, that'll boost the morale and 1MD will be back to it's prime.

• Like 1

From what i see this pretty much sums up everything. And its really sad to see that one side of the server is just doing really bad. Not to say that RU doesn't have problems, but from a US standpoint it seems that RU actually has some decent leaders. No wonder russia is always able to destroy US, because they have some officers that know what the fuck to do. The only time US is able to win a war is when we outnumber russia by a FUCK TON or we just get really lucky. For the US factions, the leaders of those just need to work stuff out and get it rolling for now.

Edited by Huskaiii

I agree with the he Army post heavily.

I love Chris, nothing against him whatsoever.

From switching from RU to US to help the underdog hasn’t been a cake walk at all. Vaughn since day 1 has been a struggle for me to continue helping US, he blacklisted me from Army the first day I switched over to help. It’s made me less motivated to play because of the structure of US but i’m still going for it. Officers on the United States are incompetent to where they can’t host debrief or take charge with their abilities. When I was a SO3 = CPL, I was calling DB as no other WO or O-1+ wanted to call it as they’re afraid of losing a war or being blamed for it.  Every DB I make a comment about it too all the officers on stage on how they need to grow a pair and just call it. Vibes point on Enlisted taking leadership roles, is what happens. I’ve basically told Seals they can call a DB if no officer is gonna do it. 

Vibe, you beat me to this post. Currently i’ve been away from home for about four days and will be back tomorrow. I was thinking about making a whole US meeting and seeing how that would go. I’ve never attended a US wide meeting, only RU but I imagine it could do some good. The US side lacks strong leadership but their is upcoming potentional from some people. Skill and leadership wise, for ex. Witchings or whatever his name is makes my mind change for GB. He’s a good player and understands how to lead.

-Expect errors in this writing, typed this on my phone.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

I mean the quality and standards of leadership has gone down significantly since maybe Taiga, no one holds meetings anymore, enlisted have no idea what they’re doing half the time and factions are always at each other’s throats. Honestly all I can say to lead a good quality SOC faction is be active with your enlisted it boosts the morales, cut the toxicity(literally every faction) especially the SOC leaders come down on toxic behaviour more because it makes your faction look bad. Also quality not quantity. If you’re down because you have only 5 members active don’t be, as long as they’re good players and you have good chemistry you’re doing good. 

• Informative 1
  • Winner 2
3 minutes ago, .lua said:

I was thinking about making a whole US meeting and seeing how that would go

Afghan did the same thing when leadership problems were happening. We had a huge summit with leaders and their 2nd in command of each faction talking shit out. It seems like a lot of effort but at this point, it's seems worth it.

I feel the responsible thing for me to do in a post like this is to not comment on most of topics covered in this post to avoid further tensions between factions of the US. However, I can confirm that 1MD and MARSOC alike will continue to strive for both a better faction and better US as a whole.

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

I can understand your frustration with Vaughan. Army High Command has been dealing with the situation with Vaughan. But to make a point, after the war unless there are tryouts going on most people sit around for an hour on end doing nothing. This same thing happens in the real military, just look at almost any military fail videos there will be soldiers dicking around on base when not out killing shit.

Edited by MattWatson

Yeah, I agree with the point you made with Army. I believe the current officers do need to be "Re-trained" on how to be a competent officer, but I don't think anyone should be demoted. Army has been long struggling with having no officers for probably 6ish months now, so I'm happy to see that they are starting to get those numbers up, even if they as of right now aren't the best leaders.

I think Chris just needs to focus and improve the ones who are lacking, and hopefully it starts to shape up better.

3 minutes ago, Matt Watson said:

I can understand your frustration with Vaughan. Army High Command has been dealing with the situation with Vaughan. But to make a point, after the war unless there are tryouts going on most people sit around for an hour on end doing nothing. This same thing happens in the real military, just look at almost any military fail videos there will be soldiers dicking around on base when not out killing shit.

I mean, for army you could be enacting roleplay with the enlisted, rather than just sitting around and doing nothing, you know? Obviously, it's fine to do that some of the time but if that's all you do then there's a problem. You could be doing PT, Sims, Raids, tryouts or even just teach the newer enlisted how to run OC.

The more you do that kind of stuff the better it will improve Army, I believe. If you are doing this stuff then that's good, keep trying to improve the faction. But if you aren't, then I highly suggest that you start doing this stuff more.

• Winner 1

1 minute ago, PrisonNightmare said:

I mean, for army you could be enacting roleplay with the enlisted, rather than just sitting around and doing nothing, you know? Obviously, it's fine to do that some of the time but if that's all you do then there's a problem. You could be doing PT, Sims, Raids, tryouts or even just teach the newer enlisted how to run OC.

The more you do that kind of stuff the better it will improve Army, I believe. If you are doing this stuff then that's good, keep trying to improve the faction. But if you aren't, then I highly suggest that you start doing this stuff more.

We work with our officers to have activities like sims and tryouts as much as possible but sometimes tryouts just can't happen because they're not eligible and sims sometimes cant happen after every war. We in army strive to make are faction great. Most of our officers are very qualified officers. I personally try to train the new officers to be the best they possibly can. This goes to anyone who has an issue with army officers. Contact me personally with what you believe they're doing wrong and if there evidence to believe that they need retraining I will make sure they get Retrained.