DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fucking skid communities

Just now, Garnet said:

Damn to think that I even agreed to helping you out with things such as Prometheus at a time of need. lmao.

The only thing I was asking to help about was the donation portal for whenever we decided to do that, as Gary didn't know that stuff. There was nothing else I was gonna ask for, so idk what type sting that was supposed to do to me?

• The Garnut
Just now, Shephard McSwiggity said:

development qualities 

I mean, it would be a comparison if Gary had development qualities. He's here to configure your files for you, which you could learn to do in approximately 5-10 minutes following a youtube video.

Just now, Shephard McSwiggity said:

Sherman isn't staff anymore as I told him in VC if that shit mass message wasn't a joke and bit me in the ass, he isn't "staff" despite being only a moderater, I doubt there is that much

PS

evity: eh not a big fan of that gamemode
Sherman Sanders: Led by Shephard, and Gary
evity: people take it too seriously
Sherman Sanders: And I'm a manager

@Garnet

I still don’t understand how I advertised I gave two people a discord link that asked for it without me even saying anything about a server. I never came to advertise anything. I gave TWO people a discord that THEY asked for without ME saying anything related to a server. I never wanted to advertise or steal anyone from here. 

Just now, Garnet said:

I mean, it would be a comparison if Gary had development qualities. He's here to configure your files for you, which you could learn to do in approximately 5-10 minutes following a youtube video.

PS

evity: eh not a big fan of that gamemode
Sherman Sanders: Led by Shephard, and Gary
evity: people take it too seriously
Sherman Sanders: And I'm a manager

Aside from the gary comment, because at this rate, thats an uphill battle that there is no point in fighting, thats a value of opinion

The Evity pm, is Sherman being a fucking autist, I told him he is at most a Moderator maybe senior, and by the time server would be "in beta" as we describe it, he'd possibly be admin, for events n' shit, Manager and him is far from my worries

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, Eagle said:

@Garnet

I still don’t understand how I advertised I gave two people a discord link that asked for it without me even saying anything about a server. I never came to advertise anything. I gave TWO people a discord that THEY asked for without ME saying anything related to a server. I never wanted to advertise or steal anyone from here. 

Anybody who has the screenshots I was shown, feel free to post them here. Conway is one of the people that has them.

Lying isn't new to you ay, you're the same guy that claims he used to be my developer to people on Garnet's Teamspeak haha.

Just now, Garnet said:

Anybody who has the screenshots I was shown, feel free to post them here. Conway is one of the people that has them.

Lying isn't new to you ay, you're the same guy that claims he used to be my developer to people on Garnet's Teamspeak haha.

"I developed VOICE. Hahaha yea I'm a vet, been here since VOICE, which I developed."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Garnet said:

I want to see the screenshots honestly, cause as far as I am concerned I only sent two people a link in a private convo that asked for it. 

• The Garnut
Just now, Eagle said:

I want to see the screenshots honestly, cause as far as I am concerned I only sent two people a link in a private convo that asked for it. 

This comment contributed to nothing, we understand you want to embarrass yourself. Now as I said literally 30 seconds ago in my last post, wait patiently for Conway to get on and post them ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

This comment contributed to nothing, we understand you want to embarrass yourself. Now as I said literally 30 seconds ago in my last post, wait patiently for Conway to get on and post them ?

I'll even confirm he has screenshots, but I've even told him myself it was a picture of simply gary giving a link, him stating there-after he had a video that would prove him verbally advertising or something that there of, but apparently the video got fucked or something. Thats what I was told after you told me to ask him for that shit, mind you.

33 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Fucking brony bitch hes a dickhead

22 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Lmao I thought he did it to

I wouldn't do that, thanks for the optimism in me though.
jk ily ❤️

Lol why would you advertise your server on Garnet as a ex Garnet member? The only people you’re going to get is mass minges who have a strong commitment to garnet and will only go on to say “ I massed on Shepherds stupid server and ended up getting permed xd am I cool yet?!” Or the 1% who thought you did a good job and that’s prolly only the Sanders and Nomad and we all know how good there leadership skills are

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Want to start your own server? sure go a fucking head and grab all your friends while you're at it. Stop getting on our own platforms and recruiting people over, that's just disrespectful and shows that you have no idea of how to properly grow your server

My guess is they opened their server and realized 3 people were boring for A server and instead of grinding they thought begging people to join was the easiest way to get people. 

Had to do it em I’ll take a toxic point

”Hey guys thanks for recruiting GG people to the server I’m going to jump on Synergy now.”

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Garnet said:

What is it about communities that are opened by ex-Garnet members that leads them to advertise their servers to Garnet members, especially staff? let alone on our own platform.

Want to start your own server? sure go a fucking head and grab all your friends while you're at it. Stop getting on our own platforms and recruiting people over, that's just disrespectful and shows that you have no idea of how to properly grow your server.

Just fucking community ban people who playerpoach/get player poached its the only solution and the best fucking one

Edited by nog