Staff Applications

• Community Director

If they type a paragraph for the essay, guess the fuck what: It passes the requirements you dumb cunts.

Oh my god he didn’t type a short story. he’s  a MSG in army and doesn’t have 150 hours?!?!? DENY HIM

-1. Even though the application meets the REQUIREMENTS. Idk who you are because you don’t rant in OOC, and I’m in capable of pressing Tab.

Denied, I let 6 RU based staff reply and 2 US, totaling 8 replies. I’m RU so idk who you are either. Even though your application passes requirements, my incompetence to press tab will result in you being denied.

Edited by AlexConway

I find it interesting that in making your opinion clear in terms of his ability to staff, you also managed to shit on anyone who disagreed with you. I roll US 100% of the time, and I had no idea who this guy is. Staff should be reserved for people who are known and trusted in the community. It's less about the fact that his hours are a little low, and more about the fact that he hasn't developed himself into a well known trusted player in a lot of peoples eyes.

Would I agree that maybe the app was denied a little soon? Sure. Do i disagree with the HR's assertion for him to get more well known in the community, absolutely not. To my knowledge, getting staff isn't about meeting the application requirements alone.