DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rip X, I hated his SoundCloud screaming-ish music but loved his new stuff. He was also a great guy, ignoring that girlfriend stuff, trying to better himself a lot unlike other SoundCloud rappers you see. He was also so young getting his life back on track.

Edited by Ruubean
  • Like 3

Everyone tries to bring up the bad x has done instead of all the good he's done to make up for the bad shit he did he was aware of his past and what he did was wrong that's why he was making a new step in life to help everyone and bring a little more peace to the world

X is one the few rappers in this generation that tried to turn things around for the better but not for themselves but others

• Like 1

People don't understand how impactful he was for some people. I don't like corny shit but X meant so much because he help me through personal things without even personally knowing me. Seeing people hate on him over accusations even when Geneva tried dropping the charges, admitting she lied and it was proved she wasn't pregnant. Now a 20 year old who has been devoting his life to his fans and only speaking positivity truly turning his life around was shot over some dumb shit. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Emmathatsme said:

Wasn't he the rapper that abused people at was extremely homophobic?

what the fuck are you talking about? are you just pulling shit out of your ass? 

o and ur not a real female no matter how many times u tell urself that

thx

Edited by KREEZY - bizzy
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

what the fuck are you talking about? are you just pulling shit out of your ass? whipe the dorito dust off your fingers before typing maybe itll make u sound less retarded

X had beaten a gay guy in prison for "looking him funny"

source:

skip 18 min mark.

He had also abused the fuck out of his gf

source:

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

tldr: guy was a fuckhead and while I aint happy about him dying, well I'm  not even close to being sad about it. (inb4: reeeeeeeeeeee you said u left!!!)

1 hour ago, Upland said:

X had beaten a gay guy in prison for "looking him funny"

source:

skip 18 min mark.

He had also abused the fuck out of his gf

source:

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

tldr: guy was a fuckhead and while I aint happy about him dying, well I'm  not even close to being sad about it. (inb4: reeeeeeeeeeee you said u left!!!)

Lol you put it out of context, he also said in another video with a radio station he doesn’t care if your gay or straight he’s still going to treat you the same, the dude he beat up tried pulling shit on him that’s why he did it. Like whatvthe fuck is wrong with you guys? Why not focus on the positive aspects he did in his life? Like his music, charities and his message about positivity? It’s not like he was a terrorist or something think about the background of how x was raised. He’s not going to be a angel dude lived in the ghetto going from guardian to guardian let the dude Rest In Peace instead of trying to find a reason on why it doesn’t matter he died no one should have the power to end someone’s life especially a 20 year old who was going in the right direction 

17 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Why not focus on the positive aspects he did in his life?

Because once you even think about sticking  a bbq pitchfork up your gf's vagina, you kinda sealed the deal with being considered a shithead for the rest of your life.

Again, I aint happy he died (no one should die at such age, even assholes), but I aint sad about it either.

Also

27 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Lol you put it out of context, he also said in another video with a radio station he doesn’t care if your gay or straight he’s still going to treat you the same, the dude he beat up tried pulling shit on him that’s why he did it.

Thats not a defense. Like ok, lets remove the gay part or some shit, this guy still beat a guy for staring at him. Like thats not pulling any shit.

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

So a 20 year old boy got killed, and he's a 'fukin disgrace'?

Enjoy a ban from the forums, fucking retard.

I mean, he kind of did a lot of disgraceful stuff. Pretty sure they weren't just calling him a disgrace because he died.

39 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Lol you put it out of context, he also said in another video with a radio station he doesn’t care if your gay or straight he’s still going to treat you the same, the dude he beat up tried pulling shit on him that’s why he did it. Like whatvthe fuck is wrong with you guys? Why not focus on the positive aspects he did in his life? Like his music, charities and his message about positivity? It’s not like he was a terrorist or something think about the background of how x was raised. He’s not going to be a angel dude lived in the ghetto going from guardian to guardian let the dude Rest In Peace instead of trying to find a reason on why it doesn’t matter he died no one should have the power to end someone’s life especially a 20 year old who was going in the right direction 

He was defending himself, of course he's going to go back on what he said in the first place because it was terrible. Also it has a lot to do with the gay thing, he didn't even allude to it, he called the dude he almost killed a faggot and said he beat him up for staring at him.

Also he was basically a terrorist, he held a girl captive and raped her with a BBQ fork.

2 hours ago, KREEZY - bizzy said:

what the fuck are you talking about? are you just pulling shit out of your ass? 

o and ur not a real female no matter how many times u tell urself that

thx

He beat the shit out of a gay dude for looking at him the wrong way and raped a girl with a BBQ fork.

2 minutes ago, Duel said:

As much as I distaste the guy and his music, and despite my gut telling me if I looked him up more I'd think he's absolute scum, people passing on value judgments as if there was enough there to pass judgement on is what's appalling. I'm 20 as well, and I think I can speak safely for every 20yr old in that if I was judged on who I was at this point in my life in regards to my place in society, so much so that people feel comfortable making value judgments on whether I should continue to exist, I'd be fucking mortified.

The irony is that people, like Holmander, who are content with having him killed because of his violent gang behavior are often worse because of that sentiment, and hide behind their moral superiority in their reasoning to justify his death as good. Sorry man, but just because he's a piece of shit doesn't mean you're justified in stooping low enough in warranting his death. 

One more thing, because I keep seeing a shit-ton of Fortnite memes about his death: Having respect for his death doesn't mean you're a fraud with your feelings and hiding the fact you don't care, it's about knowing your limitations as people yet acknowledging that despite it, you can understand the value of human life enough so that you can at least pretend you care, because one day you'll find yourself actually caring about human life, whether it be loss of parents or friends. So please, at least pretend to understand what his death means instead of putting a revive button over him. 

Where did Holmander say he was content with him being killed? Not saying he didn't, but I don't see him saying that at least on this thread.

There's also a big difference between "every 20yo" and xxxtentacion. He did awful things that went unpunished and the only reason that people are talking about those things now is because people who didn't care before are paying attention now since he got shot. Nobody is trying to shit on his image or dig dirt up on him for the most part.

10 minutes ago, Duel said:

As much as I distaste the guy and his music, and despite my gut telling me if I looked him up more I'd think he's absolute scum, people passing on value judgments as if there was enough there to pass judgement on is what's appalling. I'm 20 as well, and I think I can speak safely for every 20yr old in that if I was judged on who I was at this point in my life in regards to my place in society, so much so that people feel comfortable making value judgments on whether I should continue to exist, I'd be fucking mortified.

The irony is that people, like Holmander, who are content with having him killed because of his violent gang behavior are often worse because of that sentiment, and hide behind their moral superiority in their reasoning to justify his death as good. Sorry man, but just because he's a piece of shit doesn't mean you're justified in stooping low enough in warranting his death. 

One more thing, because I keep seeing a shit-ton of Fortnite memes about his death: Having respect for his death doesn't mean you're a fraud with your feelings and hiding the fact you don't care, it's about knowing your limitations as people yet acknowledging that despite it, you can understand the value of human life enough so that you can at least pretend you care, because one day you'll find yourself actually caring about human life, whether it be loss of parents or friends. So please, at least pretend to understand what his death means instead of putting a revive button over him. 

Just now, kctrg said:

Where did Holmander say he was content with him being killed? Not saying he didn't, but I don't see him saying that at least on this thread.

There's also a big difference between "every 20yo" and xxxtentacion. He did awful things that went unpunished and the only reason that people are talking about those things now is because people who didn't care before are paying attention now since he got shot. Nobody is trying to shit on his image or dig dirt up on him for the most part.

Also, people will make jokes about anything, and telling them it's not right won't stop them. Tragedy and comedy go hand in hand. People did the same thing when biggie and 2pac got shot.

1 hour ago, Upland said:

Thats not a defense. Like ok, lets remove the gay part or some shit, this guy still beat a guy for staring at him. Like thats not pulling any shit.

You’re retarded, did you listen to the video?