• The Garnut
6 hours ago, Flacko said:

I don't like corny shit but X meant so much because he help me through personal things without even personally knowing me.

No man, I completely get you. X's music helped me through the past year of feeling down and depressed, him dying affected me on a personal level aswell, and I haven't been in the mood to talk to too many people since discovering the news.

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, kctrg said:

He beat the shit out of a gay dude for looking at him the wrong way and raped a girl with a BBQ fork.

I said you raped a 12 year old girl, that must be true. No, that's an allegation.

Kids, learn the difference between allegations and conviction.  X was never proven guilty, and as far as I know his charges had been dropped.

Anything everybody else has brought up in this thread had been dated stories from when the dude was a teenager (14-16). 99% of people are completely different (not slightly) human beings at the age of 20 compared to what they were in their teen years, I personally was a druggy loser who would get in fights and skip school at 14-16, but I'm now in university studying to be in the medical field. How ignorant would you be for judging me over something I've done 5 years ago?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Upland said:

Thats not a defense. Like ok, lets remove the gay part or some shit, this guy still beat a guy for staring at him. Like thats not pulling any shit.

are you retarded? that's jail, jail operates and functions completely different than regular society. use ur brain if ur gonna try to be a smartass

• The Garnut
Just now, KREEZY - bizzy said:

are you retarded? that's jail, jail operates and functions completely different than regular society. use ur brain if ur gonna try to be a smartass

Wasn't even jail man, he was a high-schooler in a juvenile detention center, where rape is predominant. I'd beat a gay guy for gawking at me in JDC at 16.

Just now, Garnet said:

Wasn't even jail man, he was a high-schooler in a juvenile detention center, where rape is predominant. I'd beat a gay guy for gawking at me in JDC at 16.

in that case i should be killed cuz ive stomped on someones head in the past -_-

11 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I said you raped a 12 year old girl, that must be true. No, that's an allegation.

Kids, learn the difference between allegations and conviction.  X was never proven guilty, and as far as I know his charges had been dropped.

Anything everybody else has brought up in this thread had been dated stories from when the dude was a teenager (14-16). 99% of people are completely different (not slightly) human beings at the age of 20 compared to what they were in their teen years, I personally was a druggy loser who would get in fights and skip school at 14-16, but I'm now in university studying to be in the medical field. How ignorant would you be for judging me over something I've done 5 years ago?

your argument doesn't even make sense, usually people judge you because they aren't ignorant to something that you did.

• The Garnut
Just now, kctrg said:

your argument doesn't even make sense, usually people judge you because they aren't ignorant to something that you did.

Are you actually this stupid or just pretending? please stop responding to this thread lol. 

10 minutes ago, Garnet said:

That speaks more to your character than anything else.

• The Garnut
Just now, KREEZY - bizzy said:

what are you even saying anymore? whats your point im honestly still tryna figure it out

He doesn't even know, hence why he screenshotted the definition of 'ignorant' outta nowhere trying to act like an intellect. 

2 minutes ago, kctrg said:

Just now, kctrg said:

b0659e6a84829d86762fe363f26d1608.png

Besides the fact that you misused the word ignorant, just because you're doing well now doesn't mean you being a "druggy loser who would get in fights and skip school at 14-16" didn't affect the people around you. The same is true with the person you are defending. Just because he was doing well doesn't mean his actions didn't affect other people, and his actions were much more influential than yours (not in a good way).

Just now, Garnet said:

He doesn't even know, hence why he screenshotted the definition of 'ignorant' outta nowhere trying to act like an intellect. 

Please circle back to the post where I said what my point was instead of circlejerking with your friend to try to make me sound dumb.

• The Garnut
Just now, kctrg said:

Just because he was doing well doesn't mean his actions didn't affect other people, and his actions were much more influential than yours (not in a good way).

If you want to look at it like this, he's done far more good than he did bad. X has helped countless orphaned and sick children by donating to them and giving them materials such as musical instruments and modern tablets, and reached the hearts of alot more through his music, giving closure/validation to how they're feeling. On the flip side, he's likely harmed a few other temporarily by either attacking them (whether it be physically or verbally), and these scars are long gone.

Just now, kctrg said:

Besides the fact that you misused the word ignorant, just because you're doing well now doesn't mean you being a "druggy loser who would get in fights and skip school at 14-16" didn't affect the people around you. The same is true with the person you are defending. Just because he was doing well doesn't mean his actions didn't affect other people, and his actions were much more influential than yours (not in a good way).

okay but whats the point of bringing up mistakes made in his past as a teenager in a thread supposed to honor his life and give condolences to his family and friends? does it make you feel better? everyone has made mistakes, and not many people do as much as hes done to change himself to become a better person

this is why you can't make friends